Disclaimer.

Hi, thank you for clicking on this story I really appreciate it. Tag along the journey of Atlas and Luna. Since English isn't my first language please let me know about the grammatical errors. It would be great help. So here you go.

Synopsis

Luna Mahogany and Ezra Black were about to get married but what happened when Ezra suddenly found dead or murdered?

Luna Mahogany is not so in rush to find her mate but moon goddess have some other plans for her, she never expected her mate to be her sole enemy whom she can't stand even for a minute but did she mention that he's smoking hot?

Atlas Gold soon to be Alpha Of Gold Rusk pack, he has everything except his Luna with her and he is one stubborn bastard who wouldn't budge until he has his Luna along with him. Even that means killing few people along the way.

Sneak peak

"Ohhh, my Northern Star don't you think you are little too desperate me to kiss. I think you should be killed and about me marrying the other guy. Are you jealous? Well you should be. You know he is far more better than you and your pathetic pack" she smiles and at this he pressed the dagger more into her neck. He may seem he doesn't care but he is deeply hurt by her statement and the sudden urge to kill that bastard in front of him increase immensely. One more murder from an Alpha won't hurt.

Their lips were almost touching each other and their wolf were trying to come to the surface and be with each other trying to be with one of only they aren't control by this stubborn human.

"Darling, you know what,as much as I wanna kill you I love you too and I'll burn this world in a blink of the eye if you ever go close to him and you know I will do this. I'll burn the whole world down just to kiss you goodbye. And of course I'll destroy every single person that try to come between us" he said and teasingly let his lips linger on top of her lip for a second. Feeling the fireworks insides of him, his wolf shaking in joy. But he soon removed it.

"As much as you claim that you love me you seem to kill me. Let's said that I kissed you goodbye and kill you? What say?" She said to him and his hand go his waist trying to pull her closer,more tighter as if they aren't.

"Maybe we hate each other but darling, don't you forgot that you are my mate. And as I said before you are not gonna marry that person and about Oak,stay away from him. Otherwise someone might face consequences" he said with a smirk and the look of horror on Luna face about how he knows about Oak and Reece. She was speechless. Because there is no way he can know about that.

Even for a millisecond but it was enough for him to know that she has let her guard down even if it for a mili second. He looked into her in the eyes and then her lips. Those cherry lips were too much for him to handle. A little too much tempting, it's seem like those lips are testing his patient. And even though he knows that those lips are kissed by countless people, it angered him. And that thought alone make him wants to kill every one who even dare to watch her he couldn't stop himself he just kissed her on the lips and push the dagger completely in her shoulder blades.

The whole story is my idea. If something is similiar to certain thing that is purely a coincidence. All the characters are work of fiction.

TW: RAPE
DRUGS CONSUMPTION
TOXIC BEHAVIOUR
MURDER
GORE
SMUT (can't guarantee about it)

I wish you enjoy the story now. Thank you. The comments and Votes will be appreciated.

_______