Chapter 2: Solial was stuck in a predicament

Reon stride faster than before, taking advantage of the time when Felci was still stuck from his fantasy.

The man was not easy to dealt with, she couldn't shake him off with two to three sentences, and was keen on sticking with her. If he was seen by her 'boyfriend' what would the latter think?

She started the engine and drive the car away.

Only then Felci came back to his senses, but only the exhaust fumes was left, gone the beautiful lady.
The car was speeding very fast even if he tried to catch up now, it would be too late! He might even lost her halfway.

Since that is the case, he can only make the opportunity. With this thoughts, Felci lifted the corner of his lips, he was in a good mood! It's just that, his smile appeared too silly...

Reon alighted from the car and give her keys to the guard, with powerful strides she soon reach her room. She opened the bathroom. A flowing water was then heard.

In a small villa,

Two figures could be seen, one leaning in the railings with wine on hand appearing gentle and amiable while the other was sitting like a king in a genuine leather chair, he gave off a suppressed domineering aura whilst reading a foreign article. He looks exceptionally handsome, if he is willing, he could topple a city!

Solial sipped on the wine, he's simple movement giving off a gentle allure. His eyes was gentle and distant. "Brother, Ms. Van Every seems to be very fond of you?"

Soreign's pair of deep eyes darkened. The temperature in the room decrease by more than a little, he stayed silent. Neither denying or assenting.

Solial chuckled, " It seems to be true, If it would be known by others, I wonder what would they feel..."

Soreign ignore his brother's word but deep inside his heart, there is a desire within. But...

He stared at Solial with his deep eyes, cold and stern
"You seems very free, since that is case, you can work more." Soreign stand up, he lifted his long legs, his back was straight, his shirt without the slightest wrinkle. Just by standing there, he could make the young girls shriek loudly and vie for his attention. He threw a contemptuous glance at Solial before disappearing in the latter's sight.

Solial was not given a chance to react, before he could process his brother's words he had already left.

Solial sighed, misfortunes could really befall in an inopportune time.

While Solial was stuck in a dilemma,
Reon had just finished her bath, she brush her wet hair with her fingers, wrapped in a bath robe, a large patched of white skin was exposed. The skin look soft and tender as if water could be squeezed in them.

She changed into her uniform, in the mirror, the girl was extremely beautiful! Her ink black hair hanged loosely on her back, her pair of amber eyes was deep and unfathomable. Her nose was tall and her thin lips was pink. Her entire person was giving off an indescribable charm!

Her uniform just serve as a foil for her to step on! And her expensive black shoes not only accentuated her beauty but also highlighted her pair of slender legs!

Reon casually throw her bag on her shoulders. Her movements was swift and smooth, finishing the preparation within minutes.

She strode towards the dining hall. Auntie Chen was there, placing the cutleries.

Auntie Chen looked up and saw her striding over, she smiled, "Come and sit, Reon. You're mother is currently in business trip so she can't take care of you, she told me to pay attention to your health, go and try your Auntie's cooking,"

Reon laughed, her eyes turning into crescents. "Auntie, no need to trouble you, I have my butler to take care of me. In a while, he will come over too to be my chauffeur."

Reon picked her chopsticks and finished her meal quickly, she bid her farewell to Auntie Chen and get on the car.