Chapter 5: Morghus's thoughts

Soon, the next class began.

"Is there any absent in the class?" Teacher Cheska stood in front of the class, looking dignified. The corner if his lips was tilted upwards, his dark brown eyes was warm and looks as if they could talk. His temperament is that of a scholar in ancient times, amiable and refined.

Teacher Cheska was the youngest teacher in the entire school, At the age of 26, he had already build a name for himself in the academic field. His facial features is that of a woman, a little feminine but it only accentuated his own natural charm. His built was slender but not the type that look sickly or too feminine, it is just right.

Someone said, "Yes, Teacher. Yuji said he is a criminal and so go to the police station for investigation while mourning." Yuji's friend, Luchit then added, "He stated that he killed a mosquito because it bite him, he prepared a ceremony and invite his neighbors to burn joss stick with him. He also insisted that since he's guilty, he would stay in the detention center and wait for his family members to bail him out, currently, he is squatting in front of the station, the police refuse to let him in."

"Pft! Haha, Yuji said that? Good, good, what a good child!"

"That's my boy! Isn't he very honest?"

"What good child? He's dumb! He's fvck!ng dumb! Who would claim they're criminal for killing a mosquito? Honest? If he is, why would he secretly eat snack behind my back? !"

"So humiliating! If he is my son, I would have long lost my face! Who would dare to want a child like that? ! He's already dead before he could notice the hole under his feet!"

Teacher Cheska raised his hand, indicating for them to stop. "Alright, It's your classmate's problem, let him solve it himself. If he can't solve it then he can forget going to my class." He smiled warmly but the warmth didn't reach his eyes, instead there's a tint of coldness.

"We will have a short essay, ready your pens and prove your stand in this argument," Teacher Cheska pulled a stack of papers then asks the Class Monitor to distribute them.

Morghus crane his neck, seeing that he couldn't peek, he turned his head and teased the girl behind, "Lady, I am free this afternoon, if you accompany me for  dinner, you could have whatever you want from my fans.." Morghus recounted his words, confirming that it is fine, he nodded, satisfied.

Reon's mouth twitched, Did he really think he could take advantage of her just because her 'boyfriend' was not around? Wrong! He would definitely deal with this guy!

Reon played with her pen, her other hand on her cheek, she said with a mocking smile, "Boy, didn't I say you better hold your books and read properly? If my 'boyfriend' was to know that you keep hitting his bottom line, you would never know how you have d!ed!"

Morghus was stomped with words, he was confused, Did that b*st*rd really that great? He sneered, even so, he was the first to noticed this beautiful lady! Everyone could only wait in the line, including him! !

Wolec choked, Mr. Nicohls... Would he really care? As this thought surfaced, Wolec was shocked! He shook his head to brush it off, I could not be suspicious, I ought to support Miss even if the world was against her.

While Wolec was still struggling with his thoughts and chanting his promise repeatedly, Morghus who was determined to get this stubborn little kitten to accompany him, persisted.

"Lady, Anything you say is futile, I know you only want to get rid of some love interest. But, clearly, it didn't apply to me." Morghus winked and displayed a very handsome pose.

"Didn't you see earlier? I am popular to both men and women."

Reon raised her brows, "Isn't is because you are too feminine? Anyone would like to look to beautiful girls or boys."

Morghus was angry, he stand up and point his finger to her nose, like a bullied wife, he said, "My face is handsome beyond compare! If I claimed I am second, no one would say they are the first!"

Reon teased, "Wrong, If you stated it like that, where would Mr. Nicohls put his face? In the bottom?"

Morghus gritted his teeth, he was so angry that he wish he could strangle her neck but this little girl was after all his future little wife, if he give her a bad impression, she would not pick him as her husband when she come of age!

Thinking this, he calmed himself and smiled, anyone who would see that smile will definitely noticed that the smile was too fake, this, didn't escape Reon's amber eyes.

If Wolec knew what the devilish young man was thinking, he would probably sneered and say !d!ot! He had already shoot himself in the foot if his Miss were to treat him so nicely in the future it only means there's a big surprise for him! But Wolec didn't know Morghus thoughts, Currently, he had just calmed himself.

When Morghus was about to utter words of flattery to redeem himself, Teacher Cheska noticed the small commotion.

He raised his brows and lifted his long slender legs, he strode over Morghus chair then quietly sat on his desks.

Morghus hadn't noticed this and so blabber a lot of nonsensical things. "Lady, I tell you, you are very lucky to have your name link with me, it is a fortune you've accumulated from your three lifetimes!"

Reon ignore him and glanced at teacher Cheska who grabbed Morghus paper and rolled it into cylinder.

Morghus noticed that the little girl ignored and so ask, "Who's you're looking at? Is that b*st*rd more handsome than me?" He was about to turn around when a 'plok' was heard!

Morghus rubbed his slightly aching head and shout without thinking, "Who dares to hit me?!"

"Me" Hearing that he turned and was about to utter series of curses when got a clear view of who's the person sitting on his desk.

Morghus was shocked! His mouth agape. He lowered his eyes and saw a rolled paper on the teacher's hand, realising what was happening he immediately give teacher Cheska an ingratiating smile.