11. Haldi, Mehndi and Sangeet

The day of Haldi arrived.

.

Bride's side:

Bhuvi was decorated beautifully for the haldi ceremony of Prachi. Prachi was wearing a yellow colour lehenga and fabric flower jewelries

 Prachi was wearing a yellow colour lehenga and fabric flower jewelries

The settings of the ceremony was done in the middle of the hall. Prachi was sitting in the middle of a stool. 

First the elderly ladies present there came there and applied haldi on her. Then Simran came and then her sisters came and applied haldi all on her face and luckily Prachi's mouth was closed so she didn't swallow it. 

Then the neighbors, her friends and one and by one everyone came and applied haldi on her. Haldi passed with full fun.

.

Grooms side:

The same thing happened in Adil's house too. So many people were invited. His friends teased him to no end and Aryan accompanied them.

.

Sangeet and Mehndi:

 Prachi was sitting in a decorated couch and the henna artist was applying henna in her hands and another artist was applying henna in her legs.

The design was so beautiful.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

After sometime Adil was asked to come and sit beside Prachi and find his name in the her hand. He started searching for it and ladkewaale kept cheering him.

After almost half an hour he succeeded in finding his name written in beautiful calligraphy in the ring finger of her left hand.

Then the Sangeet ceremony started and it was going in full swing. First Aarohi, Tanya, Simran and a few other girls danced.

And then Pallav-Tanya, Aryan-Aarohi and Prachi-Adil came for their rehearsed and planned dance. 

(Here imagine the two in the middle as Adil-Prachi, The couple in green- Aryan-Aarohi, The couple in peach as Tanya- Pallav.)

All the while Aryan was enjoying dancing with Aarohi. He didn't know is she felt the same as he did but he sure felt good when she was around. From the past few days, he is growing more and more fond of Aarohi knowingly or unknowingly.

After that a performance of only Adil and Prachi. The Sangeet ceremony was going on with full masti. 

During the ceremony Aarohi saw Aryan talking to some girls and laughing. She felt like a ball of fire erupting inside her heart when Aryan danced with some one else. She herself didn't know why she was feeling that.

The Sangeet ceremony ended and everyone were so tired. They went to their homes.

.

Khanna's:

Adil had just came back from his bachelors party. Soon after he came back.  Aryan took him to his room and told him to sleep, unless he wanted to look bad on his wedding. Adil slept like a quiet kid.

Meanwhile,

"Maa, yaha tang do kya?" (Maa, should I hang it here?) , Aryan who was standing on top of a stool hanging a garland of marigold at the entrance of front door asked.

"Haan beta tang de vaha" (Yes dear, hang it there)

"Ok ma." He said and hung it there.

Then by almost 12:30 everything was over and they went to bed.

------------------------------------

Precap- Adil aur Prachi ki shaadi.

Thank you,

Dracula's daughter 💖