25. Bye ehh?

"You helped me, you are good. Mumma said we shouldn't lie to good people." Arhaan replied wiping his tears.

"Oh. By the way, how did you get lost?" Aryan asked the cild who was sniffing.

Flashback:~

"Mamu, buy me an ice- cream please, please." Arhaan told Mahi with the his best puppy eyes. Anyone would melt seeing those eyes and Mahi did too. They were in a park.

"You stay right here and I will get you, your favourite chocolate ice-cream." Mahi made Arhaan sit on a bench and went to buy ice-cream. The shop was a bit crowded but he still decided to buy it for Arhaan.

Arhaan was sitting in the bench swaying his legs and looking around. A little puppy suddenly came near his legs and it was moving around. Arhaan giggled seeing it. A man suddenly came there. He took the dog and looked around.

He silently closed Arhaan's mouth and took him with him, the child was squirming but it didn't affect the man. Arhaan bit his hand and the man dropped him. He ran very fast. 

They were away from the store Mahi was buying ice-cream and Arhaan couldn't figure the way back. He saw a pole there and stood there and hoped that someone would come looking for him.

Flashback ends~

"I want to meet mu... mumma." Arhaan started to cry again, Aryaan decided to pacify him and help him.

"Hey, hey, hey.. don't cry.. look at me.. we will find your mumma." Aryan wiped his tears. But Arhaan was still crying.

"See if you cry, I will also cry because I don't like children crying." Aryan faked sadness and told Arhaan, resulting in the child to giggle a little.

Aryan stood up and held his hands and told him. "I will get you water to drink and you sit for sometime. Then you can tell me the park where you were chased by the bad guy. Okay."

"Hmm." Arhaan whispered.

They sat in a bench and Aryan bought him water. As he was drinking water, Aryan was just staring at the child, he looked so similar. Unknowingly his hands went towards Arhaan's soft locks and he caressed it.

"Don't you want water?" Arhaan asked forwarding the bottle of water to Aryan. He smiled and nodded in a no.

"So where do you live?" Aryan asked. "Pune" The child replied.

"Pune? So are you here because of parent's work or something like that."

"Yeah." Arhaan replied.

They continued talking for some more time and Aryan felt a lot connected to this child. Deep in his heart maybe he never wanted to let him go. But he was someone else's child. He sighed.

Suddenly they heard a voice calling Arhaan. Arhaan turned and saw his to-be-uncle coming towards them. Arhaan ran and hugged him and he too. Mahi was talking to him and kissing him and maybe a little scolding too.

Aryan got up and went towards them and asked him,

"Oh hey, are you his father?" 

There was a strange feeling in his heart. Ws he envious?

"Hey, no I am his uncle. Who are you?"

"Maamu, he saved me." Arhaan told and Mahi smiled at Aryan and said thank you. After thanking him he turned to leave with Arhaan in his arms. Aryaan watched them go. He was kinda sad.

"Mamu, let me down." Arhaan said and Mahi with a confused face let him down. Arhaan ran to Aryan and signalled him to bend down.

Aryan bend down and Arhaan gently kissed his cheeks and said, "Thank you."

"Bye eeh? What will I call you?" Arhaan asked.

"My name is Aryan, Aryan Khanna. Call me anything you want." Aryan told

"Bye Mr. Khanna." Arhaan said and ran back to Mahi.

Aryan just stood there. He was so happy and at the same time sad. He sat on the park bench thinking about the moments he spent with Arhaan. 

Then he got up and went back to where his car was parked and sighed. He shouldn't be worried, it was just someone's kid he helped and now he is back to where he should.

Only if he knew it was not...

-----------------------------------------------

Target: 15 votes

Thank you,

ardian_shapoover