Chapter One

"I got the beer, do you have the weed and spray paint?" I asked Tyler, Tyler has been my best friend since kindergarten when fast and furious came out we adopted the quote 'ride or die' and have stuck to it ever since, it's mostly when we are about to do something illegal.

"Yeah right here." He says as he holds them both up with his hands smiling at me. "I'll take that." Aaliyah said as she grabbed both from his hands, she then tossed the spray paint to Diana you took it and shook it vigorously. Aaliyah then packed herself a bowl on a pipe and lit it. Tyler smiled and picked her up from behind, she laughed as he swung her around.

Tanya came up beside and I internally rolled my eyes. "How come you never did that to me?" She asked, she definitely knew the answer and she asked me why?

"Because you cheated, not me." I said. She slowly frowned and went back to looking at them as they began kissing. Diana, Steve, Chris and Jev were taking care of the spray paints and I decided to walk towards them. "Ready?" I asked and Diana nodded. " Alright let's do this." I said as I slapped my hands together and walked my car, my car was my baby it was a Dodge Challenger 2013 SXT manual transmission with a V8 engine and it was matte black my pride and joy. I hopped in and headed towards the school.

I fucking school, I just want to leave this small town and never look back. our principal is a jackass, so I decided why not give him a legit reason to be an asshole. When we arrived at the school we all hopped out and stood in front of our cars. "Ready for this?" Tyler said as he uncapped his spray paint. "Yeah bitches." I said as I ran to the front door of our school and started to write bullshit over the doors.

I'm not the type of guy to put my head into books and study, I like to live my life even if it means putting myself behind bars. I like to live life before its over and i'm obligated to take care of a family or even get a job, I want to live before it's too late.

"Fuck the cops are here!" Jev yelled, before I know it everyone jumped into a car and drove off and so did I, but being the last one the police tailed me. I shifted gears and sped up, and so did the cop. I went from three to a four and pressing on the accelerator. I finally was far away from the cop, I sped up and drove to Steve's house. I carefully parked my car onto the driveway and walked in, Tyler came up to me and handed me some beer. "Oh dude, what the hell happened?" Chris said as we did our little hand shake.

"Out ran the cops, the usual." I said, as I took another swig of beer. Tanya walked up to me, she looked wasted and she isn't good when she's wasted. She's more of the desperate wasted girls. "Hey, Carter." she said as she tripped and I caught her. "I see your still falling for me." I said to myself under my breath.

"Why don't you love me anymore."Tanya said, as she walked around me trying to keep up her beer bottle, she was wearing mini short and a flannel with some timberlands. I gotta say she was smokin' but i'm a purest and loyal, i won't got cheating on someone like what she did to me, with this college guy. Chris walked in and grabbed onto Tanya. "Let me get her off your hands." He said as he dragged her to the couch. "No! Carter we're not through. I still love you." she yelled.

I shook her off and walked to the kitchen. "Hey Carter." Aaliyah said as she ate whipping cream from the can and straight into her mouth. I smiled at her and said."Hey."

"Carter come sit with us." Tyler yelled from the back porch. I went and sat down with Jev, Steve, Tyler, Chris Diana and Aaliyah. Tanya was knocked out on the couch. "Carter you are officially my motherfucking hero." Diana Said. I loved being praised. "Well Principle Kaufman deserved it." I said as I finished my beer and went for another one. "Hell yeah he did." Aaliyah said as she lit up another joint and passed it to Tyler.

"But you don't look satisfied." Chris said as he passed me a joint, I smoked it. He was right I wasn't, I was missing something I don't know what but I was definitely missing someone. "I don't know man, I just feel as if a part of me is missing somewhere." I said as I passed the joint Jev.

"Well whatever it is, I hope you find it." Tyler said as we all raised out beers and clunk it together.