Before we Begin (Introduction and warnings)

A little about why I made this:

I made this book since I struggled, and still to this day struggle with mental health.  And no, I will not attack you, nor throw things at you, neither am I insane. Though many have had worse things happen in their life, I did have some traumatic experiences happen in mine, and that caused me to be well, in the vaguest of terms mentally "messed up". I tend to have an impulse to please others and never mess up since some important people, whose names I will not mention, left me in my early youth. I would lay awake well after my bedtime and think of why they left me. The only reason I could comprehend at the time was me......and that lead to many problems later in life.

Then they came in and out of my life at random, taking away the stability that a child would need to flourish, but thankfully my grandparents stepped in and filled the gaps, but not all was mended. To this day I have sometimes where I struggle with mental health, but I'm getting better. And this book was made to show you that you're not alone if you struggle too, and it also shows the dangers of not asking for help as well. Which might cause you to be triggered to do something to yourself that you shouldn't, so, do be careful.  If you have anything you want to talk about or any plans of harming yourself, tell someone please, Heck, you could message me, and I'd gladly try to help you! 

! WARNING!

This book does contain some depictions of self-harm, violence, horror themes, some adult language, and mentions of suicide. If these things trigger you or if you are easily frighted/disturbed by this, please do not read this book. Do not report this book if you experience some disturbances, because proper warnings were given. 

Sincerely,

Author Arian