02 - 𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳 𝖮𝖥 𝖵𝖨𝖤𝖶

ii

ii. ❪ Fuck me, Reed! ❫

In 

3

2

1

Boom.

The door of the dorm room opened so hard that it slammed against the wall. 

"What the hell was that, Reed?" Ezekiel yells through the room but I'm not trying to show him interest. 

"What are you talking about? About the fact that you made me poor again?" This isn't the first time the show has happened. Ezekiel picked up on me from the first day I was at this high school. 

"Now it's my fault?" I look up at him and see how his chest rises and descends quickly, he has the weight left on his left leg and his right hand on his hip. 

"What do you think?" And he says I don't deserve to be in this high school. 

"A lowlife like you shouldn't talk back to me." A grin is put on my lips and I close the book I had in my hand and carefully put it on the bed. I get up and take small steps toward him. 

"And what a lowlife like me should do?" I start whispering when I get close to him and our noses almost touch each other. "Hit you? Scream at you? Bow to you?" 

Ezekiel's breathing accelerates. 

"Kiss you?" I continue. "Touch you? Make you moan his name so many times that you know it like a prayer?" 

I intentionally touch my lips to his. "Tell me, Ezekiel."

"Fuck me, Reed!" A muffled groan comes out of his mouth.

I walk my hand on his body until I get to his dick and feel it harden more and more. "Well, I'm just a lowlife, right? I can't fuck you. What would that say about you?" I walk away from him and see the frustration on his face as I walk to the door.

"Fuck you, Reed!" Ezekiel shouted after me.

I don't answer and go out the door, leaving him alone and hard in the room.

I feel like my dick getting hard.

Think about granny.

Granny.

Granny.

The grandma from that game granny.

That's better.

I arrive at the cafe, order my favorite coffee, and go to the table where I usually sit. It's always empty by the big cafe window. 

I take a sip of my coffee and hear the doorbell open. Out of curiosity, I look back and see a familiar face.

The girl who cheered for me earlier.

"Hey cheer girl!" I try to get her attention. And I succeed because in a few seconds she stares at me.

She shook her hand at me and motioned for me to wait until she ordered her coffee. In less than 3 minutes she reaches my table and sits down on the free chair.

"Hi!" She tells me first and I'm a little amazed at how elegant she is in her voice at such a simple word.

"Hi!" I answered her back. "What's your name?"

"Juliette." She says and takes a sip of her coffee.

The first thing I think of when I hear her name is Juliette Ferrars. "Juliette Ferrars?" I ask her, hoping she knows who I'm talking about.

She bites her lower lip but not in a sexual way and tilts her head slightly to the right. "I thought you'd say Juliet Capulet."

"It's written differently," I explain the obvious.

"But not many people know that." She returns to her normal position and drinks coffee again.

She is wearing a white Chanel textile blazer. A skirt of the same color and some pearl necklaces were placed on her thin neck.

On her feet, she has a pair of black shoes with a large platform and short black transparent socks.

"Your name is Everett Reed, isn't it?" Juliette was trying to talk to me.

"You've done your research, I notice." She just rolls her eyes. "But yes, that's my name."

The air between us remains silent for a few seconds. But I don't like the silence. It's overrated and unsettling from my point of view.

"Why were you on my side? It's not like you know me." I was quite curious about her actions. Why did she do that? My first thought was that she's just a rich bitch who had a fight with daddy and wants to be different now. But not now that I've talked to her.

"I know you now." I realized this must have been a joke when I saw the smile on her face. But I'm not laughing. She notices this so she clears her throat and starts talking. "I do not know. I don't think I liked seeing you getting bullied just because you were poor. It's not like it's your choice." She shrugs and looks at her coffee as if it's the most important thing in the world right now.

"I see," Juliette nods with her lips pursed in a straight line.

I drink coffee again. "And what do you think of high school?" 

"Umm, it's beautiful. Pretty big. I almost got lost on the way to the secretariat." She laughs as if she remembers something funny and continues." My roommate is funny but she's high like all the time. "

I think I know who she's talking about. "Molly?" 

"No, Lorelai." I laugh discreetly.

Her shoe hits my foot lightly and I open my mouth in false shock. "Auch."

"Stop laughing at me." She muttered the words.

"Molly and Lorelai are the same people, Juliette. Her nickname is Molly because she's always on Molly.

Her eyes widened but she quickly hid her reaction. "Ah, I see. I'm sorry, then."

"It's okay, Juliette."

Juliette. Juliette. Juliette. Juliette. Juliette.

I like the way her name sounds when I say it. My tongue is already used to the syllables of the name and it feels familiar. Like a little poem.

"I understand that you live in the same room as Eden. I think it should be hard for you." 

I know something that is hard but not me being in the same room as him. "Don't worry about me. I know how to silence him." 

"Oh, I see." She pursed his lips in a thin line.

Her phone buzzed and she looked at the notification. She doesn't have any emotions on her face, so I guess it's not very important. 

"I have to go, Everett. But I enjoyed meeting you and talking to you." She got up from her chair and moved a little closer to me, her right hand outstretched.

I look up at her and see that she has a friendly smile on her face. I stretch out my left hand and shake our hands for a few seconds.

Her hand is so soft.

"Goodbye, Juliette!" She walks away without saying anything and I am left alone as I was from the beginning.