03 - 𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳 𝖮𝖥 𝖵𝖨𝖤𝖶

iii

iii. ❪Rich kids are a pain in the ass.❫

I love when there are new students in high school. I love the fact that teachers are always calmer and more thoughtful when new students join their classes. I love seeing two-sided snakes. And they're the ones who learn that we don't have to lie. The irony.

Today it was Juliette's turn to say something about herself in front of the class.

She walked in at the same time as the math teacher and Mr. Smith told her what she needed to do.

"Hi! I am Juliette Antoinette Arison. I'm new to this school and this town." She puts her hair on her back with one hand and smiles friendly to everyone in the class.

"Thank you, Juliet…" The teacher is interrupted by the clown of the class.

"Can you see with those eyes?" Luke says excitedly and the whole class laughs. I roll my eyes and hit the leg of his chair.

"What was that, dude? ”Luke says as he turns his tired face to me.

"That was because you're a racist, dude." Luke can't say anything because Antoinette's voice interrupts him.

"I see well enough to see your mom." The whole class gaps.

"That's enough, kids! You can sit where you want, Miss Arison." Mr. Smith is trying to calm us down. Antoinette goes to one of the two vacancies. One behind me and one behind Jake. And she turned to me.

When she's close to me, she waves her hand at me and I do the same.

Luke, an idiot by birth, was trying to make her fall by putting his feet in her way. But Antoinette seems to anticipate what he wants to do and intentionally steps on his feet with her Chanel shoes.

Luke tries not to scream in an attempt not to be laughed at.

And I swear I've never seen anything hotter in my life.

"Hi!" She whispers to me as she sits down behind me.

"Hi!" I answer after stretching my head so I can see her better.

I usually eat alone in the canteen. I don't even mind. What bothers me is the couples who secretly kiss next to that ridiculous plant that can't hide anything. And again, I'm the one who doesn't deserve to be here.

But this time, I'm not alone.

Because Juliette Antoinette Arison is sitting at my table. Not to my left, or to my right, but in front of me.