⁜ CHAPTER 3 ⁜

BTS POV :--

When we went downstairs we saw at our main door their is a women and a girl with dad . Then they come inside and take their seats . then they started to introduce , 

Mrs. lee :-- Hii boys i'm lee aera . I'm Mr. kim's girlfriend hope you all accept me .

Aera :-- Hii oppa's  my name is lee aditi . Please accept me as your baby sister . (With fake puppy eyes and annoying voice) .

Jungkook :-- DON'T YOU DARE TO AGAIN CALL ME OPPA AND I WILL NEVER EVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY SISTER AND NEVER EVER TALK TO ME . (in super super super cold and scary voice ).

Aera :-- Aa-a-a ook . (scared)

Mr. kim :-- aah sorry guys but jungkook is just like this hope you all understand (sweating because of jungkook )

Mrs. lee : it's okk honey , i know they will take time .(fake warm voice).

Mr. kim : kids introduce yourself .

Jin :-- Hii . i'm kim seokjin and i'm the eldest brother (cold)

Suga :- hii . i'm kim yoongi second oldest .(cold)

jhope :-- hii i'm kim hoseok third oldest . (cold)

namjoon :-- hii i'm kim namjoon fourth oldest . (cold)

jimin :-- hii i'm kim jimin forth youngest .(super cold)

taehyung :-- hii i'm kim taehyung third youngest.(super cold and scary)

jungkook :-- i'm kim jungkook the secound youngest but never ever talk to me (super super super cold and scariest tone).

Then we all wait for Yn to introduce herselfbut she haven't then we all look at her and saw she is not in our site , we all started to look for her here and there and saw she is hiding behind jungkook . 

jin :-- yn baby where are you ....... then saw her behind kook

jimin :-- aw baby come here why are you hiding.

then jungkook look behind and sa she is hiding by clutching his shirt  in his soft soft cute fist .. then he pick her up koala style and she hide her face in his neck ..then kook ask ..

jungkook :-- what happend my baby bun . why were you hiding baby . (in super soft tone like he is talking to a baby) 

mrs. lee and aditi are shocked to see jungkook talking in such soft tone......

Yn :-- oppa i'm scared . (in super soft small voice)..

jungkook :-- don't be scared baby see your bunny oppa is here ... if don't wanna introduce yourself then it's okk baby .. calm down , see you are my strong baby right my cute baby bun.(in super super super soft voice that he uses only with yn ).

Yn :-- no no it's okk oppa i'll introduce i'm oppa's strong baby . I can do it. (soft small voice)

 jungkook :-- good then introduce yourself ...

then jungkook make her stand on floor and held her small small hand in his big one ..  

Yn :-- hii . i'm kim yn the youngest and your baby sis . (super soft cute tone)...

When yn introduce herself and jungkook behave so softly with her aditi started to feel jealous of her ....

Aditi :-- hii ..(acting cute but fake).

Mr. kim :-- let go and eat dinner .

We all went to dining room . Then aditi again tried to get close to jungkook and go and sit beside him , in between jungkook and taehyung before yn can , then ....