Homeless-Sapiens

Long after Earth, Long into the future is a tribe that seeks to prove their worth. They seek a new home beyond the time's door. For a new earth, they must explore. They live as part of a human fleet. With all their eggs in one basket, they are led to deceit. The leader's committee sends out a command. Beyond that black hole, there is our new land. The commander himself hides the so-called truth. He knew they were doomed from the beginning as he pours the vermouth. They set out onto the planet's surface. To have a new home that was their purpose. As they settle into their colonies. Something was stirring beneath them with great veracity. Will our old heroes save us real soon? They cried out in impeccable tune. Just as sprang forth from the land. A guy with a cart to sell a magical plan. "Do you want to see the past future to be? It will cost you something that I will take so gracefully. If you don't heed this prophecy you will be doomed. There are three witch sisters under the surface with a spinning loom."

The man told the settlers as they made this unholy trade. He told them as he took everything they paid. Below the surface, they marched with ray guns in hand. Downward they spiral till one kicks a can. As soon they are overrun by the swarm. The witches set back as they fixed the fabric of space that was torn. As the settler realize that they were wrong. The old man shows up and took something that to him does not belong. As he leaves, he ripped the fabric that the witches had fixed. The witches looked at the tear their eyes affixed. As all left the planet because of the old man's horrible plan. The moral of this story is never trust the trust evil salesman. As they left the planet that is now doomed. They note that all homeless sapiens will get their revenge real soon.