Chapter Seven

Lilly's POV:
I wake up to my alarm ringing and i am officially moved in with Joshua and things have been going pretty good actually other than the fact he leaves the house at 12 am and doesn't return until about 6 am when he has to go work for the school.
I brush it off and hop out of bed and into the shower. Today is Graduation day and I couldn't be more excited. Joshua texted me and told me he was already at the Civic Center where we were graduating and so i finish out of the shower and text Alison and Zander and they are dressed and waiting for me to get ready and head to the civic center.

I slip on my red fitted short dress and black strapped high heels and do my hair and makeup. I drive to the Civic Center and sit in my assigned seat.

* graduation starts and they start calling everyone*
"Alison Grace Bonilla"
"Lilly Elizabeth Grayson"
"Zander Jasper Elliot"

After all the names were called we threw our caps up and i went and found Joshua and he quit his job at the school which technically he didn't need to work there because he is already a millionaire. But, we all go out to eat and then everyone goes home. Then i realize Joshua went to some room in his basement and so i secretly followed him. There was a man tied to a chair with four other guys in there with Joshua and the random man. Then Joshua starts shouting and stabs him. I ducked down and covered my mouth so i wouldn't scream then one of the men pointed in my direction and Joshua started walking towards me and opened the door and looked down at me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the living room.
"Lilly Elizabeth. What did you see?" Joshua says.
I sit and just stare at him with tears in my eyes.
He hugs me tight and i tell him i saw everything.
"Lilly, There is something i have been meaning to tell you" Joshua says
"What?" I say
"I am a Mafia Boss" Joshua says
I sit and look at him and start backing away from him.
He brushes the hair out of my face
"Lilly Elizabeth i would never in a million years think about hurting you baby. I am in love with you Lilly" Joshua says
"I love you" i say.
His lips crash into mine and i kiss him back. He puts his hands in my hair and kissing me more.
He picks me up and carries me to the room and lays me on the bed then looks at me.
"I'm ready Joshua" i say.
He went into bathroom and i hear the water running and he opens the door and i see the bath filling up. He gets undressed and gets in and i do the same and we sit and look at each other.
"Lilly i know you think you're ready and trust me i love you with everything in me. But I don't want you to ''Be Ready'' Just cause you think its what i want" Joshua says finally breaking the silence in the room.
"I just don't want to lose you" I say with my eyes watering up.
"I don't ever plan on going anywhere baby" He says leaning and kissing me.

We sit in the bath and cuddle for awhile and i end up falling asleep. He carefully picked me up and dried me off and put a sports bra and some underwear and a robe on me and carried me to my bed.

(Which i thought was adorable because he didn't know if i wanted to sleep with him or not)

I woke up around four am to the front door opening and closing and i walked out my room and down the stairs a little and saw Joshua eating an apple and sitting on the couch petting something. But I couldn't figure out what it was. So i walked down the stairs and he heard he.

"Speaking of your mommy" he says holding up a little puppy.
I gasp and run and grab the puppy.
It was a Great Dane puppy.
"What do you wanna name her?" He says
I look at him and smile and he nods.
"Luci.. Her name is Luci" i say

(That is the name of Lillys mother that passed away)

a few hours pass by and i decide to text Alison and check on her.

"Wanna come over?" I say
"Sure" she says
We hang up and she comes over and i see something and she hugs me.

"Alison" i say
"I was going to tell you" She says
"ALISON" I shout
"I'm so sorry" she says giggling at me
"YOU'RE PREGNANT" I scream and jump
Joshua runs in and checks on us and sees Alisons belly.

She was 4 months pregnant she has been hiding it for awhile. She handed me an envelope that had the gender and told me to surprise them so i gathered all the color for the gender and we planned for it to be the next day.

I head home and show Joshua everything.
"I KNEW IT!" He shouts at seeing the gender
I laugh and put everything back up.

"Babe do you mind if we use the guest house?" I ask
"This is your home to babygirl" he says kissing me.
I put everything up and get in my pjs and climb in bed next to joshua.
"Are you sure?" He says hesitant to snuggle me.
"I have never been so sure" i say burying my face into his chest.
We fall asleep.

*3 am*

I hear someone banging on the front door and i check beside me in bed and Joshua was not in the bed with me so i assume it was him and he forgot his key.
I open the door and see a tall Russian man with dark brown hair and a gun aimed right at my face.

"Hello Miss.Lilly is it?" He says
I start backing up then all the sudden i hear a laugh behind him and i look. Tears instantly came to my eyes as the person i trusted with my heart had another gun aimed at me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys i missed y'all! I am really going to try and type more.

Who do you think it was? Let me know in the comments below if you don't mind.

Have a great day and safe reading.