012

*.*:・゚ .: *・゚: . MUTUALS  2022
CHAPTER TWELVE
NO TITLE !
*.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .

TIME SKIP
april 10, 2022.

AFTER A WHILE of dating sky and finn have gotten closer. they both have been seeing each other on the daily. justin found it extremely annoying, he didn't really get why they had to see each other every day. other than that, the two haven't officially shared there relationship on social media, but there have been rumors.

today, was there first month anniversary, which they were celebrating by going to a movie theater. to watch dr, strange. one of sky's many favorite marvel superheroes. they were watching it late because they planned to wacth it exactly today.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

CURRENTLY SKY AND FINN, we're waiting in line to get there tickets.  and some snacks too, of course. to say sky was happy was understatement, she was filled with joy.  a movie she's been waiting since the release of spiderman—we'll probably before.

there were only around two people in front of them. who quickly got their tickets and went to the stadium. they were next in line, "hello, could we please get to tickets for doctor strange and the multiverse of madness?" finn asked the cashier, who replied with a simple 'ok' and put the ticket prices to her computer. "also, some sourpacth, large popcorn, and a large frozen pepsi, please."

the cashier later gave them there food and tickets. they walked fast towards the stadium, sky liked watching the movie trailers. "im so excited!, my best best friend xochitl is in it" sky exclaimed, finn looked at her confused. "i tougth i was your best friend" finn fake frowned, earning a small chuckle from  sky. "your my best best best friend, and we'll my boyfriend" sky looked at the screen. finn just smiled and looked back at the screen and then at sky. "what?" sky looked at finn, who was staring at her. "your just really pretty" sky's cheeks grew a light pink.

the movie continued, for about 126 minutes, to be exact.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

INSTAGRAM !

skydowney story !
5 mins ago...

skydowney story !5 mins ago

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Finn Wolfhard and Sky Downey dating?!

Romance brewing between the two teens.

By Veronica Ross.                                     April 10,
2022 | 4:03 pm

Finn Wolfhard and Sky Downey dating?

The teens have sparked dating rumors since February of 2022. After, Millie Bobby Brown brought the two together. Downey had sparked dating rumors in early April with Christopher Sturniolo. Many fans didn't think of her getting back in a relationship after her harsh breakup with actor Marcel Ruiz.

There have been rumors about why they broke up, but Downey has chosen not to talk about it. She has said to be moving on from him, which she now clearly has. Downey has posted numerous pictures with actor Finn Wolfhard. Them being close, hugging. It seems clear that the two are possibly dating.

Recently, Downey posted a picture on her story with Finn Wolfhard.

The two being really close, they have said to be wacthing the new movie marvel movie released recently, 'Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness' since she has acted in these movies it wasn't much of a surprise of her watching them

Most fans believe there dating, others aren't happy with there relationship, are Finn Wolfhard and Sky Downey dating?

Let us know what you think.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

ara's notes !
hi just a filler (: