°START THE ACT°

After a while they are in the car Mitsuki then started the conversation,"So,how long have you guys date? When did you meet? How....."Katsuki looked at his mother he then said,"Ugh,too much question! Could you please just give us a simple question?!"Mitsuki giggles."Oh im sorry dear.So the main question for you that i wanna ask you Eijirou is,how can you look like a girl?Your hair was straight and your skin was really white and soft..."Mitsuki said whilebher hand was holding Kirishima hair and hand."I dont really know why but i may can said that i got it from my mom."He smiled."Your mom? Oh yeah...she must really a beautiful girl."Mitsuki smiled."Thanks mom."He smiled."Oh btw why didnt you tell your mom to come with us too?"Masaru asked.When Kirishima heared the question he got silent for a while."Ei?"Katsuki then pat his hand on Kirishima's elbow."Ah! Babe..."Kirishima then went back to his real world."Are you okay? You was like shocked when you heared my father question earlier?"Katsuki asked."Im fine no need to worry."Kirishima said with a smile on his face."Ah yeah... Actually my mom already passed away..."Kirishima said."How about your father?","Actually he was the one that killed my mother than ran from the house."Kirishima explained."Oh,im so sorry for asking Eijirou."Masaru apologized."Its fine."Kirishima smiled.'So he didnt have a parent huh?'Katsuki thought."Brother Eiji,do you have a younger sister?"Himiko then asked Kirishima."Ah... Actually no.I dont have any siblings."Kirishima said."Oh ok then..."Himiko said looking down."Well Eijirou...."Mitsuki and Masaru continued asking and chatting with Kirishima.A minutes later after they done chatting Kirishima then fall asleep on Katsuki's elbow.'E-eh?!'Katsuki shocked looking Kirishima that fall asleep on his shoulder."Aww! You two looks so adorable."Mitsukis aid with a big smile on her face.

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT MALL*

When they arrived,they then went out the car then went inside."Ni chan!! I want to buy toys!!"Himiko said excitedly to Katsuki."Well? Lets go then."Mitsuki said to Himiko."But i wanna go buy toys with ni chan and brother Eiji..."Mitsuki smiled."But they need to buy a ring."Himiko face clueless."Wedding ring?!"Himiko asked when she realized that Mitsuki said ring."Uhm!"Mitsuki nod."Ok then... Bye ni chan! Bye brother Eiji!"Himiko said waving her hand to Katsuki and Kirishima while she run to Masaru."Well,you guys better brought a nice looking ring."Mitsuki said."We will."Katsuki said then hold Kirishima's hand."Lets go."Katsuki then walk with Kirishima towards the jewelry shop.While they was walking towards the jewelry shop Kirishima then asked Katsuki,"K-katsuki... Is this serious? Cuz y-you said were just faking it but...","But were about to buy a ring and getting married?"Katsuki then cut Kirishima sentence."Uhm... Well yeah cuz im not r-ready plus we j-just met a f-few days a-ago..."He looked down."Well are you trying to reject me as becoming your husband?"Katsuki asked with his glanced eyes looking at Kirishima."W-well no! I-it's just..."Kirishima sentence got cut again when he saw Katsuki was pulling out the controller slowly."Just do what i say... Or else you know."Katsuki smiled evily then put the controller back in his pocket.Kirishima didnt answer just looking down."Ah! There it is!"Katsuki said pointing at the jewelry shop."Lets go."Katsuki then smiled walking towards the jewelry shop."Hello! How can i help you sir?"One of the girl with a tag on her shirt says,'Aura'."Oh hello.Im here to buy a wedding ring."Katsuki said."Oh well! Please walk towards here sir to choose the ring."The girl said with a big smiles while she was walking towards the wedding ring sections."Please choose the ring that you want sir."The girl said."Alright..."Katsuki then choose one of the ring that had a diamond love shape on it."May i please have this one?"The girl smiled,"Well of course!"She then took one piece of paper then write the ring name."K-katsuki,what about this one? D-do you like it?"Kirishima asked Katsuki when he saw one of the ring."Of course!"Katsuki then said."Well i want this..."Kirishima said."Okay then."Katsuki said while Kirishima was embarrassed.After they buy the ring Katsuki and Kirishima then went to outside."Well,where do you wanna go now?"Katsuki asked Kirishima."Uhm... Anywhere?"Katsuki sighed."Alright then,lets go to the park so we can wait for my family."Kirishima nodded.

*AT THE PARK*

"So,how about we have our dinner at house? Cuz i want them to come how early so i can go out early later."Katsuki said."I guess its fine..."Kirishima said."Okay then..."They then walk towards the bench."While we were alone here,why dont you tell me more about yourself Eijirou?~"Katsuki then told Kirihsima to tell about his self more."Uhm,well...what do you wanna know?"Kirishima asked."I wanna know,how did you got sell?"Katsuki asked.Kirishima then looked down try to hold his tears."Wh-when m-my mom died...i left with my f-father.Then we started a new life.At first i thought he was really a nice guy but... He married a new girl... Th-then..."Kirishima then cant hold his tears anymore.'This boy...'Katsuki almost feel how Kirishima felt."Its fine you can continue later..."Kirishima sniffed then smiled."Its fine,i'll continue."Kirishima said then continued his story,"Well after he have married my life changed... It was because they were loosing so much money.They do not have any other choices than...sell-selling me..."Kirishima was now cried and not trying to hold it anymore."Well may i please know where is your father go after that?"Katsuki then asked."H-how am i going to know where he is when i already got sell?"Kirishima then explained to Katsuki."Okay well what happen when you was in the cage with the all guy?"Kirishima sniffed."When i start got stuck in there... They always do something that i dont like..."Katsuki looked clueless."Like...?","Like you know... Th-the pervert stuff. At first i just ignored them cuz they were just teasing me how i look like a girl.And when they already cant help their patient anymore... Th-they r****d me...."Kirishima said looking down tried not to cry anymore."What the f***?!! Why didnt you tell me earlier?!"Katsuki suddenly shocked."Well cuz i uhh... I never trust anyone so yeah..."Katsuki then sighed."Well you shouldnt do that..."Katsuki then said.Kirishima sighed."I kn-"When Kirishima was about to said it Katsuki hold Kirishima's face then kiss him."K-ka..."Katsuki smiled then kiss him again."W-were in public!"Kirishima then push Katsuki."Well sorry then but we'll continue later~"He winked."Ni chan!!"Hearing Himko shouting Katsuki then get up."Himiko!"Katsuki then hug her when she got to him by a big opened hand."Lets go home okay?"Katsuki smiled."Why tho?! I wanna go to somewhere else!"Himiko shouted."Uhm well you see brother Eiji's body suddenly doesn't feel good so that is why we need to go home early..."Katsuki explained."Oh if it's brother Eiji its fine!"Himiko said." Well what are we waiting for let's go home!!"Himiko then shouted."Alright,alright just do not shouyed near my ear!"Katsuki said with a smiling on his face."Lets go Ei."Katsuki said.Kirishima then nodded.