ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

𝕋𝕨: this chapter contains attempted suicide so if that triggers you it's best not to read this chapter

    Grian, Scar, and Scott started to hang out more often, and they grew quite close. Scott even met m o r e of grians friends, their names were Pearl, Impulse, and Mumbo (who had an awesome mustache). Life was starting to look up for Scott and he was finally starting to recover from the loss of the love of his life. Well that was until..

——-
"Scott! Scott! Wake up!"

"Whatt it's like...5am..."

"Scott it is literally 11 wake up"

"..finneeeee"

Scott opened his eyes to see jimmy leaning over him (usual grin plastered on his face) looking at him more excited than usual.

"Hi petal!" Jimmy said quite loudly clearly full of excitement

Scott sat up

"Alright why are you so excited spit it out"

"Damnit I thought I hid it well" Jimmy muttered, Scott just rolled his eyes

"Spit it out jimmy or no hugs" Scott sad, making an evil laugh and grin as he said the sentence

Jimmy very dramatically gasped, "Scott NOOOOooooooo I can't live without your hugs"

"Then spit it out sweetheart"

"You don't remember? It's your birthday!"

"It is?"

Jimmy just face palmed "yeah! And I have the whole day planned just for the two of us!"

"Alright finnneeeee, but I have to get ready for the day ok, I'm not gonna go anywhere looking ugly, especially on my birthday"

Jimmy looked confused "but your never ugly?"

Scott's face had a bright pink dusted on his cheeks as he walked into the bathroom muttering out a "whatever.."

After getting ready Scott had found out that jimmy had make him lunch when he was taking his shower, although Jimmy was the best cook Scott still appreciated it. After jimmy took Scott along the city going in whatever shop Scott found any interest in. Although nothing was really bought.

The couple walking along had spotted a boba shop which got jimmy excited as he hurried across the road. Although it said he could walk that didn't stop the truck that was going ten miles over the speed limit to hit jimmy, right in front of Scott's eyes. Scott immediately rushed over soon joined by a couple of the witnesses and they rushed jimmy to the hospital as fast as possible. Jimmy had died by the time he got to the hospital, Lizzie could've sworn Scott spent almost 4 days at that hospital crying. At the funeral Scott gave his speech, though no one could understand him that well as they couldn't comprehend the words through the amount of sobbing Scott was doing. Scott wasn't doing well at all the first few months. Not having someone to constantly pester you and talk to you after having it for years on end was really weird. Scott felt incredibly lonely and nothing he could do could bring him back. Nothing.

———-

'What was that.'

'Oh it was that.'

'God why am I here. Why am I trying to live without him.'

Scott looked at the pill bottle on his nest desk. Without a second thought he went over to his desk placing his hand on the pill bottle when

"Scott! We're here!" The familiar voice of grian ran through his house

'Right they were coming over' Scott set the pill bottle down,

Scott, Grian, and Scar ended up having a beyond fun night of board games, horror movies (turns out not surprisingly that grian nor scar handles horror well), and pillow fights.

Scott looked at himself in the mirror and decided that finally

It was time to move on.

Scott began to recover over time, never forgetting his husband. He would still go to Jimmy's grave (Grian and Scar often coming with) but yet this time Scott didn't come out of grief, but more of out of acceptance and remembering.

Even though Scott was done grieving over his dead husband. He never took off that gold ring.