× scp oc- annomalie/ monster- ×

*I DO NOT RP WITH THIS OC*

>

Annomalie name: SCP- {5563}

Site- 54
- - - Level 3
Confidential

< Fully available to all personnel level 3 or above unless otherwise specified. >

Site 54 is a containment facility located, around and the heart of Leipeig Germany. Specializing in the containment of those anomalies deemed partially uncontainable.
The sites staff are heavily armed, highly trained, and permanently on edge due to safety precautions.

Special Containment Procedures:

SCP-{5563} is to be kept in it's cell at all times. It should be positioned atleast 10ft away from the viewing glass at all times. If anomalie changes portion, special task forces will be sent in to neutralize the annomalie via tranquilization, changing the annomalies position to the preferred approximate distance. All Personnel should remain blindfolded when interviewing, and should remain portioned behind some sort of shield or item of secure protection placed at the required safe viewing/interviewing distance. All Personnel should remained armed, and on edge at all times. When having to come into physical or viewing contact less than 10ft with SCP-{5563} , that personnel should be put into quarantine, and immediate surveillance until deemed safe or unharmed/ infected.

>
Age: (Appears to take form of something that of thousands of years old}

Sexuality:Unknown

Gender: unknown

looks:
<this is my art you are NOT permitted to copy or trace>

looks: <this is my art you are NOT permitted to copy or trace>

<

Tone of voice: (although sometimes taking the voice of a male with a raspy voice}

<
Personal file information:

SCP-{5563} is a level 3 keter. Kept under heavy surveillance. When being approached will extend out and elongate it's jaw, moving it's hair out of it's eyes, revealing it's horrifying facial features. SCP-{5563} will then use victims body as a host to Incase it's own life form. This causing the host to become incapacitated, and hallucinate a frightening image of whatever the host fears most. This resulting in the d3ath of the host due to the ammount of fear they have experienced. The annomalie then feasting on whatever is left of the host.

<

{

a letter written from Vanessa Klaus herself}

SCP
Secure Contain Protect
"From Dr. Vanessa Klaus- chair director in research at site 54"

Sent July 23, ×-×-×

To: {name classified}

Subject- SCP-{5563} behavioral progress

"Greetings, and salutations."

"It has recently come to my attention that SCP-{5563} has been showing irregular behavior. Screaming whenever under surveillance, and showing irregular eating habits. This has led me to conclude, further testing must be done. More personnel will be needed during testing. We will move SCP-{5563} into a larger containment area, allowing it to have proper space in order to feel comfortable to be contained from personnel.
I assure you'll keep this under wraps?"

"Sincerely- Dr. Vanessa Klaus
Chief director in research at Site 54"