Side Chapter A - After discovery thoughts

Author notes: Hey Everyone I'm back, sorry for the long wait, I was working on a side chapter to help fill in some holes in the story and even though it took a little long, school and homework also delayed the progress. Also I'm not going to do a planned release schedule mainly because some chapters may need more time to develop. Also, after doing a bit of research on night terrors, I realized that solution that was to shock Izuku is NOT how one would wake someone from a night terror. Yeah, this is why you should do research even if its for a story in any form. Due to this slight error and how far the story has progressed, I will continue as is but just incase anyone is thinking about writing stories whether they are original or fan fic, it's always a good idea to research into subjects that you use in your stories. That's just a quick update (just trying to think of a notice is also hard as not everyone will perceive it the same way). 

This is one of the first side chapters that will appear in the story, this 'was' supposed to be mini but me being me, I forgot to plan out and was just rolling with it. As I mentioned before this is to help build up existing characters, and give me time to figure out what the next chapters will be about. This story Takes place during the Quirkless panic and the package chapter which will take a look at how Class 1-A and the teachers react to the discovery of Izuku's personal life and how it changes their perspective of Izuku. This is a bit of a long chapter and will be split by location.

Hope you all enjoy :)

 _______________________________________________________________________________

After the memory simulation

After the class saw their quirkless classmate pass out from the gun wound, everyone was shocked at what they saw in Izuku's memory simulation. The class was instructed to return to class until further instructed, the walk back to the classroom was eerily silent as no one knew what to say after what they saw.

The class reached the classroom and the teachers left to check on Izuku, they were left alone. The silence lasted for a few minutes until the tension broke.

Kaminari: What . . .  the fucking hell ...  did we just see?!

The class was confused at first, wondering what their classmate was asking but it didn't take long for them to figure out what he was asking.

Ida: Your talking about what we saw in the memory simulation?

Kaminari turned around to face his classmate, his face showed more horror and that made everyone more worried.

Kaminari: What else could I be talking about after what we saw? Is anyone else wondering what we just saw?!

Kaminari was freaking out and was about to have a panic attack, Ida came to him and helped him calm down with breathing exercises and back rubbing. It helped but the questions still lingered. 

Yaoyorozu: Are you talking about the infected in the simulation?

Yaoyorozu asked thinking that was what Kaminari was talking about. She was only partially right.

Kaminari: Not just that, but. . . everything that happened in there. The explosion on that day, the blood shed, an-and what happened at the wall? I mean WHAT THE HELL!?!?

The frustration was felt in the rest of the class as they now understood what their classmate was asking about. As Kaminari calms down, Kirishima shared one of his thoughts.

Kirishima: I understand where your coming from man, but what worries me more is how he got those injuries and cuts.

The thought brought back the memory of the horrific sight they saw of their classmate's body. They all became silent again as they try to understand and contemplate over what they saw. It didn't talk long for someone to pitch an answer.