Two

1998~
Tahan Middleton
After being in a cramped school bus for 3 hours, we finally get to our destination. A lot of people have said that it is some crappy campsite. Well I guess we'll find that out now.

The bus pulls up outside a huge white bricked building. It's beautiful. We all fumble out the bus, pushing each other.

I look up at the big building and smile. This is too good to be true.

"This is great isn't it-" I begin and I turn around. I immediately stop talking as I see no ones behind me, they're at the other side of the road. They all stand in front of some old shack think. I sigh. I knew that building was too good. That's when I remember. We're not staying at some beautiful resort, we're camping.

The bus driver stands there waiting for me to grab my large purple suitcase and join the rest of the group.

"Sorry" I murmur to the man as I take my suitcase from the compartment.

He nods and closes the storage doors and locks them with a double sized pad lock.

I look right, then left, then right again to check for cars. When it's clear I run over to the group. My suitcase following behind.

"Miss Middleton" Mrs Findly states. "Stay with the group!"

"Sorry Ms" I respond.

"Mrs! I am married" she scoffs.

"Poor fellow" I silently whisper. I hear laughter from beside me, I turn my head to see Liam standing there laughing.

"Nice one princess" he laughs.

"Okay I'll be back in a jippy, just going to the reception to confirm our stay" the teacher says as she walks away. Why on Earth did she wear high heels to a muddy campsite?

"And what happens if our stay isn't confirmed? We go back on the bus for another 3 hours?" Liam raises his arms.

"I guess so, but I don't see Mrs Findly doing anything here with those shoes on" I respond.

"You can say that again" Liam says.

I laugh and smile at him before looking around for Kendall. I see her over by a rubbish bin talking to Louis, how romantic.

"Look at the love birds over there" I point out to Liam.

His eyes follow where I'm pointing at. And he pretends to gag. "Those two need to get a room" he states disgusted.

"They're just talking, Liam". I chuckle.

"Yeah I know m, it's disgusting." he shakes his head.

I laugh. "What are you on about? They're just getting to know each other better".

"That's why they made rooms, to talk to people in". Liam slurs and he shoves half a bag of chips in his mouth. He got the chips from his backpack.

I shake my head. "Your ridiculous".

He smiles and bows. "Thank you m' dear".

I roll my eyes. I don't know why Liam's being so nice to me all of a sudden. Normally at school, he annoys me by throwing pieces of screwed up paper at the back of my head. I would yell at him, I would just turn around and death stare him or give him the bird a few times. He would just laughs with his friends. It never made me upset about what he did, it's just how my life with Liam went.

"Okay I'm back kids, follow me" Mrs Findly jogs back over to us before turning away and jogging back in the direction she came from.

Her running is so funny. She looks like an emu.