Escape Plan

3rd Person P.O.V

The Commander is already making an plan making escape route while exploring around the Sakura empire area.

He think if the whole people in Sakura Empire is going to sleep at night fall, this is his best chance to escape.

But he will still need some kind of diversion to masked for his escape without them even noticing it.

Rean: Wow, I never expected this place will be quite, beautiful.

As Rean continues to explore around the places he soon stumbled on a nearby karate dojo then he smirk a bit.

Rean: It's been a while every since, I do a little practice.

Rean: Might do some stretching then...

As he went into the dojo inside, as soon he entered he entered he was greeted by another unexpected shipgirl that he would never encountered again.

It was Takao the one who's has assigned to kidnapped him on the first place.

As the two quickly meets eyes as everything froze in place for a bit.

Rean:

Rean: ..........

Takao: .........

As the two keeps staring for moment before Takao finally reacted at him.

Takao: Y-you...!?

Rean: Ah shit, here we go again.

Then She quickly grabs her kendo sword and swung it at him but he managed to block it by clasping his hands together against it.

Rean: Huh!?

Takao: You'll pay for, what you did to my, sister!!

Rean: Why the hell, everytime I meet a girl is always ended up trying to murder me at first sight?!

As the male pushed her back and quickly evade her other strike, as Rean while Takao is behind him and trying to hit him with her sword.

As Takao's clicks her tongue in annoyance as she attacks again at him but then again the same result with Zuikaku happened to her as well.