Win The Heart

3rd Person P.O.V

After Bismarck told Rean that Sakura Empire is still on a man-hunt for him.

The Commander is currently done preparing his things because he was planning to leave within about a few hours.

But he did express his gratitude towards the Ironblood Shipgirls and hoping that someday they would returned back into the Azur Lane Alliance.

Right now Rean is currently getting chased by Roon after learning from the others that he will be leaving soon.

Roon: Oh, Kommandant~! I will NOT let go~!!

Rean: Oh, Come on!💢

Roon: NO! You will be Mine!!!

Rean: Stay away from me, you lewd demon!! 💢

As the two continue the chase like a cat and a mouse for within one and a half hour.

The Commander is currently running towards to one of the opened dorm as he entered the room without any hesitation and quickly locked it while Roon who keeps chasing him had just run past through him without even noticing.

Meanwhile with Rean who's currently catching his breath had finally sign in relief loosing Roon on sight.

Rean: Finally, I lost-

???: Huh?! Who's there?!

Rean: Huh?! What the?! B-Bismarck!?

As the male turned around who happened  to just about to change to change her clothes.

When Rean just entered her room with even noticing.

Bismarck: K-Kommandant?! W-what are you doing here in my room?!

Rean: Well, I-I...

Rean's mind: Curse, the "E rank Luck"!

As He was busy thinking what he would say

When suddenly Bismarck just glared at him and grabs his collar and yanked him towards to her.

As their faces where so close that they seemd almost about to kiss.

Bismarck: I will Repeat, myself what are you doing here?

Rean: Roon happened again.

As Bismarck raised an eyebrow towards the male who happened to remained calm as well.

Bismarck: What?

Rean: Well, it's kinda hard to explain...

He said while scratching the back of his head.

As he begun to tell her about what happened as Bismarck just listened closely to his words  before passing any judgment.

If she should erased him with her rigging or not after the male explained what happened she just sigh and apologized on Roon Behalf but He just shrugged it off and tell her it's fine.