The Beginning

📍Heisenbury Mansion, Luxembourg 🇱🇺

"Ms Luciandra!" I hear knocked sound and Alena my personal servant calling me from outside the door

"I'm coming!" I yell as I close my bedchamber door and walk down stairs.

Tatiana, Elizabeth and Isabella is sitting at the table across from my mother and father. They all look stunning like always.

"Good morning everyone" I give them a brightly smile and kiss my father and mother forehead.

"Good morning honey" my mother and father says with big smile.

"Good morning Lucy" says Tatiana, Elizabeth and Isabella flashed me a bright smile.

I look at a lot of food at the table make my stomach growled loudly. "The bacon look yummy" I says as I sit down next to my father.

"Of course sweetheart, It's mom homemade" says father in lovely smile at my mother and my mom look slightly blushed. Aww... two love birds.

We're starting eat our breakfast and chatting about the trip. Until aunt Matilda coming and says hello to us.

"Are you guys excited?, I'm so excited" says aunt Matilda walking towards us.

"Um, excited about what?" ask Tatiana confused.

"I'm going to the road trip with you guys" replied aunt Matilda.

"What?!" we're both surprised.

"Dad!" I says in protest look.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart" he replied in defeated look.

"I will put our bags in the car" aunt Matilda offers.

"There's no need to put the bags Matilda, the Butler and the servant will put the heavy bag on the car" says my mother.

Sir Bishop the butler, Annie, Emma and Lacy the servant picked up our bags to the car.

"Have fun guys, be save" says father after we enter the car. "Take care, Jesus always in your side" says mother that very religious.

I waving at my mother and father as I watch them still standing in front of the mansion from the window of the car.

♠️ VOTE ♠️
💬 COMMENTS 💬