Special Chapter (Luhan's Birthday)

Luhan's POV

"Let's go" I snapped back in reality when Eun Ji appeared beside me.

Wondering why we are together? Well, Eun Ji asked me for a date she said she has a surprise for me so I got curious and accept her offer.

"Wait, why you are not wearing a dress? I remembered that on Kai's birthday you wore a dress, why not today?" I smirked planning to tease her. Of course I know the reason why she doesn't want to wear a dress. She hate dresses and she can only wear blouses and slacks of you know, girl stuffs, and the rest are boy fashions.

"Shut up. You know already know the reason why I don't wear dresses and I was forced on that day to be with that kkamjong" she said.

"So? Where are we going today?" I asked and she faced me.

"We are already here, Xiao Lu" she said and she pointed something behind me. I turned around to see what it is. My jaw dropped and I was amused.

"Welcome to Lotte World, Xiao Lu"

"You still never forgot our promise, do you?" I asked still amused.

"Of course! You told me that you wanted to go here but you can't and now here's my present for you!" she declared.

Wait, present?

"Wait, present?" I asked her confusely.

"Aish, our Xiao Lu adapted Yixing's ability..." she mumbled. She hold at the back of my nape to bring my face near to her ear.

"Happy Birthday, Luhan"

Happy Birthday?

Wait, is it my birthday today?

(Yes it is, idiot deer)

My eyes widen and look at her shocked. She just returned me with a smile.

Suddenly I hugged and swing her around the area due to my happiness. "YAH!! PUT ME DOWN!!" I put her down and hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Eun. This is the best birthday gift I received"

"Sure thing. Now let's go inside. This place is reserved for us"

"Us?"

"Yah!! You two are coming or what?!"

"Someones are getting jealous here!!"

What? This guys are also here?

"It won't be fun if they are not here" she giggled.

"Yeah. Let's go" we run to catch up with the others and start having fun.

Heeeyaaaa!! Happy Birthday to our Baby Xiao Lu!!! Teehee~

I'm sorry if this special chapter is boring. I don't have any idea how to work it so please forgive me *bow* but still I hope you enjoy it.

~Tsunatsu21