playhouse.

( suggested song: campus by vampire weekend ! )

( ps. you are ryan reynolds and blake lively's daughter in here ! )

( ps. for the phone call, y/n is italic and the person on the other side is in bold ! )

"bye mom, bye dad!" y/n waved, holding betty in her arms as she moved betty's hands so that she would be waving, too.

ryan and blake were going to the movies for a date day, leaving y/n and walker to take care of james, inez, and betty. ryan and blake had given y/n the heads up days before, so she had time to alert walker and ask if he wanted to. naturally, he said yes, and ryan and blake allowed it. secretly, y/n and walker planned to bring the three to the playhouse for the day. they mutually decided not to tell ryan and blake until after doing so, to prevent being answered 'no'.

walker shut the door after the couple left, turning back to y/n, james, inez, and betty.

"who's ready for some fun?" walker smiled, picking inez up bouncing her up and down.

"alright, kids! let's change clothes because we're heading to the playhouse!" y/n smiled cheekily, as she ran with betty to inez and betty's shared room. walker followed as he carried inez in one arm and held james' hand in the other. "walker, get nessie and betty into their clothes, i'll help james change in her room." walker nodded at y/n, as y/n held james' hand, walking towards her own room,

"y/n, where are we going again?" james asked, running into her room as she opened her closet.

"we're going to a playhouse, jimbo," y/n said, helping james pick out a few clothes. "wear pants because there'll be slides!"

when y/n and walker finished changing the girls into outside clothes, walker called jennifer asking if she could drive them to the playhouse. she said yes, and so they stood outside with a backpack full of essentials: money, water bottles, extra clothes for the girls, handkerchiefs, emergency snacks, diapers for betty, and extra clothes for y/n and walker –– and last but not least, betty's stroller.

walker was entertaining betty, bouncing her on his hip as james and inez played rock paper scissors.

"aunt jennifer is coming soon, so behave in the car, okay?" y/n instructed her sisters. they nodded, including betty, who giggled when walker tickled her stomach.

a few minutes passed when jennifer's car honked, making all of them look up to see a smiling jennifer in her car, motioning for them to come in. they loaded the girls into the backseat, walker sitting with them, as y/n hopped in shotgun.

"hi," y/n said breathlessly, having carried all three of the girls into the car, walking having loaded the stroller at the furthest part of the car. "thank you so much, jennifer!"

"don't mention it, honey," jennifer smiled, driving off. "i miss when my kids were this little. it's fun having you five over, don't worry! also, do ryan and blake know that i'm uh, driving you all to a playhouse that's approximately 40 minutes away?" she snorted.

"about that," walker laughed nervously.

"walker! y/n!" jennifer teasingly scolded, laughing.

after almost an hour of 'are we there yet?'s from james and wails from betty due to traffic, they finally arrived. jennifer offered to accompany them into the mall, but they refused politely. when they got all their things out of her car and all the girls onto the ground, they waved.

"say thank you, aunt jennifer!" y/n said, james and inez waving as walker moved betty's hands to make a waving motion.

"you're welcome, kids!" jennifer waved, driving off.