Bashed

The rest of the day till lunch was honestly just too fast for my liking. I had two more classes but I skipped one of them because I had a panic attack in the bathrooms, then I went to my last class which was P.E which was fine that went well and for the most part I forgot about the three guys who were gonna kill me.

Finally it rolled around to lunch, I wanted to be an ass and so instead of going behind the school I hung out in the nurses office, which helped because I didn't feel well.

"Hey, Mrs. Dollie is it okay if I stay in here for lunch? I promise I won't cause any trouble!" I basacly begged her and she seemed pretty shocked, but in the end she agreed since all she was doing was putting supplies away in the cabinet. She was trying to put away some paper cups in the top cabinet but couldn't reach, I walked up to her and grabbed some of the cups and helped put them in the cabinet. She thanked me and I continued to help her put the stuff away until someone abruptly knocked  on the door dispite it being opened, we look over and I gulp. It was all three of the boys and they looked pissed,

"Hey, Mrs. Dollie could we barrow Carter please?" Jason asked,

"Oh! Of course," I sighed and shoved my hands into my pockets before waving goodbye to the nurse and leaving with the three boys, Gavin on my left, Jason on my right, and Taylor behind me. They took me into an empty abandoned classroom and Gavin locked the door behind us. Before I could say anything I feel a harsh bash to the back of my head and I fell to my knees with my hands on the back of my head as I stiffled a cry of pain. I get kicked in my already bruised stomach and fall to my side,

"We told you what would happen if you didn't show up." Taylor growled and stomped my leg, I released a breath that I didn't know I had been holding in.

"I thought you were stronger than this." Gavin said and soccer kicked me in the back.

"Hold him up." Jason demanded, Taylor and Gavin both grab one of my arms and hold me up as Gavin used his other hand to grasp me by the hair and hold up my head. Jason came up to me and kicked his knee up into my stomach, I hissed in pain and coughed.

I got punched more times then I could count. I couldn't hold it anymore and my eyes filled and the first tear fell, there was only so much I could take. One followed after another but I kept a dull face, I heard chuckling before I'm thrown to the floor and one if them put their foot on my back and leaned close to me.

"He is so pathetic, more then I thought." Gavin said as Taylor stood beside me and Jason crouched down in front of me,

"It sucks that you're a bully, cause you're kinda cute." Jason laughed, "Not really, you're skinny and you look homeless." They finally got off of me and left the room, but not before turning off the lights and locking the door, leaving me in pitch black darkness that scared me.

I curled up in a small ball and let my tears fall like a river as a breathless sob escaped my lips. I layed there crying for a long time before I heard the school bell sound saying that the dayvwas over. I got up and hissed at the amount of pain I was in before picking at the lock at the door and swing it open, I went to the bathroom and wiped up as much blood as possible before going to my locker and grabbing my things. Almost everyone has left by now except me, I'm standing in the hall like an idiot, laying my head against the now closed locker. I sigh and finally leave the school, only to see that it's storming with hail, I groan and feel tears start to breach again.

I gulp it down and start my walk to the trailor, limping slightly on my hurt leg. I got exhausted half way through the trip and decided to just hand out in an alley between a store and book shop for a while. My eye lids started to droop and I got drowsy, I sat down and layed my head against the wall. Just a small n-nap...

"Should we leave him here?"

"Nah, pick him up and bring him to the car. Be careful, he's probably still sore as hell."

"So are we gonna start the thing since we have him?"

"Yeah, it'll be easier to start now instead of waiting. It would make the process longer then it'll already be." Faint voices fill my ears, but I don't have the energy to wake myself up as I feel myself get picked up, but dreamland takes me over and I fall to the land of sleep.