chapter 4- i'm all you need.

a/n: hello! this chapter will be slightly smutty, like soft porn ish but not full on porn, this shot is inspired by soul_candy's amazing riddler x reader book called fail-safe, definitely check it out!

WARNING: this story will contain manipulation/dumbification and a slight daddy kink

                                                                                      <?>

the sound of rain hitting the window accompanied the quiet classical music playing in edward's small apartment as he looked down at your small figure on his couch. your his submissive, his property

edward was a quiet and honestly quite awkward man on the outside, but you knew the real him. his awkward exterior was disregarded when he was bending you over and commanding you to do as he says, you had no problem with this however, as you were there to serve him. there was no point trying to disobey or leave because he'd told you time and time again the same words, "if you ever try to escape ill break your pretty little knee caps" and you knew he wasn't lying. however eddie would never hit you, unless you asked him nicely of course. he wasn't a violent man. he was your eddie and you knew he would never be mean to you, he loved you too much.

edward lifted your chin up with his finger as you straddled his lap, "who do you belong to?" you let out a whimper in response, "hm? words?" he retorted, unhappy with your response. "you" you looked up into his eyes. "and who am i huh you dumb pup?" "e- riddler, sir." "good." you gasped as edward brought his knee up to your crotch, moving your hips so your grinding on his thigh. "and who do you need?" "j, just you.." you whimpered, now hiding your face into edwards chest out of embarrassment. "look at me or i stop." you look up to eddie, his eyes take in your expression, he could tell you were anticipating his next move. he had you right where he wanted you, all his. his dumb toy. "and do you need anybody else?" "n,no, just you, your all i need."

"thats right pup, im all you need, remember that okay?" you nod in agreement, still riding edwards thigh, he was all you need, you repeated in your head, eddie is all i need. nobody else. he protects me from all the mean people, i don't need anybody but him. he protects me.

                                                                                    <?>

im really sorry that this is so short! i have really bad writers block rn ;/ btw requests are open if you want a specific kink/trope done! also thank u for over 1k views??? insane omg i love u all sm<333333