THD 3: X Memories

Kendall's POV

Deym. Ang dami nilang tawag sa'kin. Mas prefer kong pakinggan ang Kendall e. Ugh. Hays. Back to usapan. Haha. 'Di na kaya ng powers ko mag english e.

But now, he's already my ex-boyfriend. He's no longer my boyfriend anymore. I don't know how to start. How to start a day that he's not with me. Thinking our memories. His proposal.

*Flashback*

"Hey Baby, mag gayak ka we'll go to somewhere. I'll pick you up in an hour."

"Alright", I replied.

After an hour we went to a park. Just wandering and teasing each other while walking. Umabot kami sa isang rest house. Full of trees and old house. Biglang may naglabasan na tao. The first maid is singing the Treat You Right by TJ Monterde.

"From the moment I saw you. I knew that it was the start of something good..."

And the second maid.

"And the moment we touch it was I love you so much. I never knew that someday you'd be real."

Then, huminto si Kyrie at lumuhod siya with a flowers and unexpectedly with a ring. Saying... "Kiana Kendall Kassandra Tiamzon, I know that it's enough to wait for you and I know this is the right time to get your sweet answer. Baby, will you be my girlfriend for real?", he uttered.

I can't move. I can't say anything. I just wanna kiss him and that would be my answer. Geez! Bakit ba kasi napaka sweet ng lalaking 'to. Hindi ko ine-expect na gagawin niya 'to. He's so cold kaya. Pa-chixx pa. Ugh. I can't control myself, I really wanna kiss him.

"Ms. Tiamzon naman? Para saan yun? Di'ba tinatanong kita? Anong sagot mo?", he complained na may halong pagkagulat.

I kissed him again.

"Oh? Ayan ka na naman e."

I kissed him again and again. I wanna shut him out.

"Para san ba yung mga kisses mo? Is it a yes?"

I kissed him again. And nakikita ko na mga ngiti niya sa mukha niya. At parang anytime gusto niya akong yakapin at tumalon sa tuwa.

"Seriously? Ms. Tiamzon? You're mine now! Yes. Yes! Finally. Sinagot mo na ako! Yesss! Iloveyou babygirl", he said. "Wait baby, I'll continue singing."

"And now that you are mine. So lucky to beloved by the most beautiful girl in the world. I'll treat you right. I'll treat you so good. Serenade you every night each moment I could. All flowers for you Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. Notes of I love you for no reasons at all. And the moment you smile I knew that beautiful things are yet to come. And the moment we kiss was such a moment of bliss. I never knew that our love would be so real. And now that you are mine. So lucky to beloved by the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Iloveyou baby", he said. At niyakap ko siya. Then he kissed me sa forehead. Hihi, nakakakilig kapag ganito boyfriend mo. 50:50 torpe:showy.

*End of flashback*

Geez! Naiiyak na naman ako. Hindi ko na talaga kaya sakit na nararamdaman ko. Parang anytime pwede ako mamatay sa sakit ng puso ko. OA di'ba? Haha. Joke lang. Ano ko? Papakatanga masyado sakanya. Sige na nga... oo na. Ayaw kasing tumatak sa isip ko na hindi ko na siya mahal. Ex na lang siya Kendall. Please. Ex na lang! EX! X!