You two fight

𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧:
It was because of him. Basically because he keeps risking his life over and over again. He was with the others to solve some problems, of course, including the fact of him dying and coming back to life again, and you were in your Salvatore room waiting for him on the bed. You knew where he was, and what was he doing, but this time you weren't expecting him to die again. After some good hours of waiting he finally opened the door and saw you sitting on the bed, playing with your fingers. "Hey" he said, but the moment he didn't get a 'hey' back he noticed something was wrong "Hey, you okay ?" he sat next to you on the bed, you looked up at him and found him covered in ash, his own of course, then you spoke "You died again ?" your tone was kinda harsh which made Landon frown his eyebrows "What do you mea-" you cut him of "You keep dying and dying and dying everytime, what happens when you die and you won't come back ? What am I supposed to do then ?" you said clearly mad at him "Y/N I am the only one that can die and come back again, I'm doing this for our friends, and I'm doing this for you" he spoke up "For me ? Is that supposed to make me feel better ?" you said almost yelling "You know what, I'm not having this conversation with you. You clearly don't understand what's going on here" he said walking past you, without a word you just grabbed your jacket and left the room to get some fresh air and calm yourself down, however Landon thought something else.

𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐞𝐥:
You and Landon decided to make Rafael a surprise by taking him to his parents house, you know he never met them, and thought it would be nice for him to meet them. But he didn't react the way you expected him to react. The three of you were walking in the woods, Rafael clearly having no idea all of you were walking to his parents house, but you decided to tell him, when he asked why you were heading to a small house in the woods. "Y/N babe what's all of this ?" "Well, I know you haven't met your parents and I wanted ro make a surprise for you, Landon helped me with it, so I brought you to your parents house to met them" you said smiling, after you finished your sentence you expected him to smile of to be happy, but he wasn't, instead you could see the anger in his eyes "What !? No, Y/N, you know they don't want me, that's why they gave me, you can't just plan something like this without telling me !" he said raising his hands in the air to put them behind his head, then you spoke "But I thought it would be nice" "No Y/N, there's nothing nice on this" he said storming of, you've never seen him this mad before so you thought he was gonna break up with you for it.

𝐉𝐞𝐝:
It was because of Finch. You knew she liked Josie, but when she was with Jed you just couldn't stop the feeling of chocking her to death, you thought she has a crush on him, and that he might also like her the same way, so one day you started to talk with him about it. You two were working out in the sport hall, you were lifting and Jed was helping you, he was ready to catch the weight you were lifting in case you couldn't lift anymore, however at this moment you were pissed of so you were lifting perfectly, after some time you stopped and got up. "Jed babe, can I ask you something ?" You said trying to sound calm, however the tone you were talking with betrayed you, which immediately made Jed notice something was of "Yeah, anything love, is something wrong ?" he said curious to hear your question "How's going with Finch ?" at this point you fully confused him "What do you mean ? She's adapting, like every wolf till now, but you know it, I always talk with you about it" "Yeah, that's right, you always talk to me about Finch, I think you may actually be into her" and that's when it all clicked for Jed, you were jealous "No, babe, I am not into Finch, I love you, just you" "Then why are you so friendly with her ?" "Because she's new and she's a member of the pack now, I am supposed to care for her to now, it's my pack I gotta care for everyone in it, but mostly you, you're the one I care the most for" you didn't said anything after that, you just nodded and walked out the hall into your bedroom.

𝐌𝐆:
You two don't fight to often, but today you did because of Ethan. Doctor Salzman told MG to compel Ethan, to not know anything about what happened, and instead of doing that he let him keep what he knew, which was begging you, because you thought Rthan would be the kind to snitch. So when MG came into his dort he found you sitting on his bed waiting for him, "Hey what's up ?" he said in a playful tone, however you weren't gonna be as playful "Why didn't you compel Ethan to forget about the vampires ?" you asked not losing any minute anymore "How do you know about Ethan ?" he asked clearly not expecting your question ''Does it matter MG ? Do you know what he could do ? He could tell everyone" you said in a harsh tone, but you didn't want to hear anything from MG at the moment so you went out of his room to go to yours.

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐛:
You wanted to go out with the first to take your mind off of what was happening at the school, the whole Malibore and monsters problem. So you wanted to wear something nice. A short red dress that was hugging all your curves, however Kaleb didn't like that. "Hey babe, what you wanna d- wow" he said when he laid his eyes on you "How do I look ?" you said sming at him "Like we're about to go somewhere special, why'd you dress like that ?" "I'm going out with Hope, Lizzie and Josie, to take my mind off of the problems" you said taking your purse ready to go "Yeah, you're not going anywhere dressed like that" he said while grabbing your arm to stop you, you turned back and looked up at him "Kaleb I said I'm going out, plus what's wrong with my dress, isn't it beautiful ?" "Oh of course it's beautiful, and I think you're gonna turn a lot of looks, which is something I don't want you to do" he said, the first part in a sarcastic tone "So what ? Are you gonna keep me here by force ?" you knew he wasn't the type of guy that would hold you by force on anything, he's just jealous but he's not possessive. You knew where this conversation was heading to so you just cut him of and walked out of the room, but you too weren't gonna do something that Kaleb wasn't okay with, so you just went to your room.

𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞:
You k ew about the whole Malivore problem, that he was his dad but one day it just got to much for you to understand anymore. He was out of Malivore, for the very last time, but you still thought that he was still helping Malivore, so you snapped. "Why do you keep helping him ? Just because he's your father ?" you said already in a sharp tone, "No Y/N, I am not helping him anymore, I'm out and I he's dead, I won't have to deal with him anymore" he said trying to convince you, "Yeab sure, and you expect me to believe that ? Really ?" "Yes, because it's the truth" he begged but you still didn't trust him, you just scoffed and went outside, you needed a short time to calm yourself down and then continue the conversation.