Una

"You guys know each other? Already?" kunot-noong tanong ni Alex

"Not really" sabay naming sagot. 

Alex raised his brows at us, clearly a bit tipsy"Okay... Whatever. Thing is, my girl's ---" He raised his left hand and ran towards the bathroom on the side of the parking lot.

"And here I thought you're available." bulong ni Cormac na narinig ko pa din.

"What do you mean?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Nothing" he replied and I gave a small smile, not pushing on what he just said.

I sighed and looked up. Not so much stars, but the moon's on sight. "what's that sigh for?"

"For better respiration?" I answered and he smiled.

"I like your smile." I honestly said. For a few seconds, he froze then he fully turned to me, "Stop flirting. You're even in a relationship." He said with a faint annoyance.

My brows furrowed, "I'm not." I'm not flirting and I'm not in a relationship.

"Oh. Sorry. I thought you were." he said and Alex came to us

"You look awful." I stated

"No, I don't. I look sexy." Alex answered, flexing his right arm biceps. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You guys ok? I gotta entertain my girl...s" ani nito habang nag-aayos ng damit

"Yeah" rinig kong sagot ni Cormac

Alex looked at me, probably because I did not answer, " What?" he asked when I looked at him too

I let out a breath, "Use protection." And he made a face like I was saying something shocking.

"Dude, that was a sincere reminder." I added "And I told you again, you moron. Don't invite me out, if you'll ditch me" I lazily stated

"Thanks for understanding that I'm an in demand bachelor. Cormac's there to keep you company. Bye" Alex conceitedly answered and went inside the bar.

I shook my head and looked at Cormac who was looking at me. "Hey"

"Hey. Can I ask you something."

"You're already asking." I teased

He smiled "Can I ask you a question after this question?" 

"Shoot" sagot ko habang pasimpleng pinagmamasdan ang kaniyang kabuoan. Well, damn! Napakainit! Walanjo, Arkhie wag kang maglandi.

"You're in an open relationship?"

"Ha?" I was dumbfounded

"I mean, you didn't stop Alex."

"Wait. Wait. Wait. First of all, I am single. Second, I strongly believe in monogamy - in marriage and in a relationship. Third, Alex and I will never be in a romantic relationship. And lastly, how the heck did you even come up with that idea?" I gawked at him

He slightly laughed. "Bono. Sorry, my bad."

"Bono? Good? That's Italian, yeah?" I asked

"You know it?" He asked with a hint of excitement

"Not really. I just heard it." I answered. "ANYWAY," I looked at him in the eye, "Can I buy you a drink?"

He smiled "You want to buy the owner of the club a drink?"

"Well, owner or not, I said I'd buy you one earlier." I answered. "Besides, if we become friends or close friends, I'd ask you to free the charge of my orders in the future." I added and he let out an airy laugh while shaking his head.