Chapter 1

3rd person's POV
"My name's Marcy, it's nice to meet you."

Anne felt herself blushing, and she brushed it off as her being awkward about meet in someone new, so she only sent her a small smile.

"I'm Anne, and it's nice to meet you too."

Marcy nodded before glancing at the empty seat next to her.

"Can I sit right there?"

"I... yeah." She said.

She was actually eager for her to sit next to her, but she was a bit awkward about it since she thought Marcy didn't want to.

But she was caught off guard when she sent her a smile and sat down immediately.

"So... I heard you're kind of struggling with this class?" She said, trying her best to not sound mean, since it wasn't her intention.

Anne was startled and her gaze dropped to her hands.

"I mean, yeah, isn't that why you're here?"

Marcy laughed which made Anne look at her in confusion.

The raven-haired girl grabbed her hand which made the brunette flush red.

"Pfft, as if that was the reason, I actually thought you were pretty cool."

"Y-You did?" She said in disbelief.

Marcy grinned and said. "Yeah, but I'm also here to be your tutor."

Anne felt her face heating up more, who knew her tutor would be so nice?

Marcy's gaze shifted from Anne's face to their interlocked hands and she felt her face heating up that they were holding hands, and she quickly let go, which made Anne feel a loss of warmth.

"Um... anyways."

"Whenever you need help, just ask me, unless it's about P.E..., I'm not good at that."

Anne raised an eyebrow but smiled in amusement.

"Really? But P.E is so easy!"

Marcy only blushed more in embarrassment as she shook her head and looked at her baffled.

"No, it's not! You actually have to run and get sweaty! It's just not fun."

The brunette grinned before saying. "I disagree, but anyways, why would I even need help with P.E?"

"I... don't know, I just wanted to let you know that."

They locked eyes before laughing which made the teacher send them a pointed stare, which made them apologize and quiet down immediately.

"What's up with her?" Anne joked as Marcy shook her head.

The teacher soon started teaching which made them silent and pay attention to class.

But Anne just couldn't bring herself to have her full attention on the discussion, instead her mind was filled with her new tutor and friend.

To be continued...