Exploring Tokyo

3rd pov

When aoi and her family woke up they went out exploring .Zoa wanted to explore on her own and also giver her parents some alone time.So as zoa went to the hot spring her parents went out to eat and even though the car had arrived zoa wanted to walk and enjoy tokyo.

~at the hot spring~

zoa walks into the hot spring undressed and gets in "ahhhhh" she let out because the hot spring felt so amazing and it was at the perfect temperature , she layed her head back and was super relaxed until she heard a splash. She looked up and it was ayumu. "What the hell are you doing here"she yelled "i should be asking you that question this is the boys side"ayumu said in a soft kind tone "omg im so sorry i didnt realize" she said "its ok" ayumu said .Zoa stood up to go to the girls side and forgot she didnt have a towel. When she stood up ayumu said"umm zoa you are beautiful" zoa looks at him blushing but confused because that was out of nowhere. Then she realizes she is naked and she screams. "Im so sorry i didnt realize" zoa said "its ok but just know i now admire your body ok" ayu said with a stern tone in his voice . "O-ok i guess" zoa said blushing even harder. Zoa asks ayu to get her a towel but he doesn't have a towel himself so she saw all of him and gasped she had never seen such an amazing body . He says oops looks like i forgot my towel to while scratching his head. They start talking and realize that have much in common like they both like manga,omelets, and are very competitive but ayu starts to move closer and closer and eventually they start making out. After about 5 minutes of making out the both stared at each other and ayu said "you are mine now ok"  "ok"says zoa going in for another kiss.