falling

3rd person

Once zoa woke up she was so happy that she might have actually found someone.Every second of the day zoa was checking her phone expecting a text message from him.Finally zoa got a text message from him and he said their gonna be going on a date for every day of the week.She was so excited.Once she got the text she started to get ready and pick out her clothes.On monday they went to a park and swung on the swings.On tuesday they went to a carnival and played so many games.On wednesday they went to an amusement park and every ride they went on he held her tight so she wouldn't be scared.On thursday they went out to a party they both got drunk and blacked out.On friday ayu told zoa to bring her family and they all went out to eat ,had a picnic,and played arcade games.Zoa was really happy that he cares for her family but it was kinda expected because he's a doctor(in training).Ever since he came into her life she has been happier.And while she was out buying some more clothes he was at her out making sure her mom is ok.While ayu was checking her vitals aoi said "please take care of her when im gone" "i will" ayu said with a smile on his face.While zoa is out shopping she thinks to herself am i falling in love with him i know it has only been almost a month but i have a feeling.

~Later that evening~

                                                                         zoa's pov

"Hey do you think i could stay the night with you" ayu said "of course but i dont think my parents will let you sleep in my room so you will have to sleep on the couch sorry" i said "oh it's fine i dont mind as long as i get to see you when i wake up" ayu said i blushed and we went to bed. in different rooms of course 😊