11: Someone

Y/N 

She woke up.        
She felt watched.          
She turned around.        
The feeling didn't go away.
She heard a *click* and the feeling was gone.  
Did the door close?  
Was someone watching her?    
Or did she imagined it?  
She turned around again.
She screamed. She saw a silouette. The door opened and someone hurried inside.
"Y/N are you okay?", he asked. He seemed like bae, the boy who treated her the other day.
"There was someone.", I said stuttering.  
"Who? Where?", he asked.
"Right there where you are now.", I answered.
"Someone will be right here. I need to inform the boss.", he said and left. Soon after he left the door opened and closed.
"Hello. I am moon. No need to be scared of me. I am here for you.", he said. He sat on the edge of my bed.  He just sat there. Not looking at me. Nothing happened. I laid there staring at to ceiling. I was thinking. I sat up and curled up a little. I just sat there. 

THE BOYZ

Jacob was about to check on Y/N when he heard her scream he ran into the room.  
"Y/N are you okay?", he asked.
"There was someone.", she stuttered.  
"Who? Where?", he asked curiously.
"Right there where you are now.", she answered seeming terrified.
"Someone will be there. I need to inform the boss.", he said and rushed into the office.
"Sangyeon hyung.", he knocked and went straight in.
"There was someone in her room.", Jacob said.
"Who? Where?", Sangyeon asked.
"I don't know who. The person was directly infront of her bed.", Jacob said.
"I think it is time for her to move rooms faster than we planned.", Sangyeon explained.    

Meanwhile Kevin went into her room.
"Hello I am moon. No need to be scared of me. I am here for you.", he said and sat on the edge of the bed.
'It is really boring inside there. Plain', he thought. He heard the noises from her side and saw that she sat up. She looked skinny, you can see her bones at least on her arms. She wrapped herself in her bedshets.
"You can't sleep?", he asked quietly. She nodded.
"I am there no one could hurt you.", he said. He watched her as she laid down again. He saw her shivering.
"I will get you another blanket.", he said and stepped out. He searched a blanket and got into her room again. She was half asleep, still shivering so he put the blanket over her and tucked in. When Kevin was sure that she was sleeping he locked the door and also went into Sangyeons office.
"We need to make sure that she eats more. I can see her bones on her arms.", he said.
"Noted. We are planning to move her into the room as soon as possible and she will start to eat with us. We can use our real names then.", Sangyeon explained.
"The clothes Sunwoo and I bougth are already in the laundry. That means we can put them in her closet soon.", Kevin said. Sangyeon nodded and Kevin left.
'What a crazy day.', Jacob thought as he looked into her room.