7: Unconscious

Y/N

She woke up the next day in the evening.  
'Was my live the last few days so exhausting that I slept so long?', she thought. It is 3pm she made herself a coffe and laid back in bed. She started watching a drama. She was so focused on watching the drama that she didn't notice it got dark. As the drama was done she stood up and looked at the clock almost 9pm. She went to cook something. She put out a pot and a pack of ramen. She heard some noice. 'It maybe from the neighbours or I am just imaging it', she thought. She started boiling water when she felt that someone was in her apartment. She noticed it too late then someone put a piece of cloth over her mouth and nose wich made her unconscious. The last thing she felt was being lifted and she heard the stove being turned off. 

THE BOYZ

Juyeon, Younghoon, Chanhee and Haknyeon were waiting in the van.  
"It is almost time. Let's go up Juyeon.", Chanhee said. Juyeon nodded and the both went out of the van. Chanhee showed him the apartment and cracked the lock open. He gave an ok sign and Juyeon went inside. Soon he came out with the girl in his arms.  
"She is in a deep slumber let's go now.", Juyeon said and the both hurried downstairs.
"We got her. Let's go now.", Chanhee said as they stepped in.
"She is asleep right? How many seconds did it take?", Haknyeon asked.
"It took about 10 seconds till she couldn't move and another 10 till she was complet asleep.", Juyeon explained. "That is even better then when I tested it.", Haknyeon explained happily.  
"Guys, Sangyeon said and already informed the rest that when we are around here in the beginning we will us our code names. Let's start with it right away.", Younghoon started talking.  
"Understood, Jelly", Jeju alias Haknyeon said.  "Joel, you will take her to the room we spoke about. New you will report to Sangyeon.", Jelly said.  
"Yes", both said at the same time. Then they came home and saw that Sangyeon was already waiting for them. "Joel go take the girl, New explain everything to Boss and Jeju you are free.", Jelly said. Juyeon took Y/N and carried her to the room. Chanhee didn't need to talk to Sangyeon becaus he understood right away.

Again Code names from The boyz(also in Introduction 1.): 

Sangyeon: Boss (Sometimes Jayden)
Jacob: Bae
Younghoon: Jelly
Hyunjae: Jerry
Juyeon: Joel
Kevin: Moon
Chanhee: New
Changmin: Q
Haknyeon: Jeju
Sunwoo: Sun
Eric: Youngjae