part 4

Part 4:-

    Anirudh is instructing  the work to the Labour of project in the grass field.The work is going on full swing.

They are Sure they will finish this work before time..and if this factory open here all jobless people will get job in the factory.

Mr. Boumik come to the site with saudamini,who is much interest to meet anirudh than seeing the site..

Mr. Boumik:Anirudh,main chata hoon iss kaam mein tum saudamini ke help karo as usse bhi business dekhna hai humara.

Anirudh :ji mr. Boumik.
Boumik:toh aaj se saudamini tum Anirudh ko assist karna.Now i leave

After biding bye to his lovely daughter Mr. Boumik leaves the site.

Anirudh start telling saudamini about work as well they talk about their personal things. Anirudh who enjoying saudamini company so much that he totally forgot today he have to meet bondita.

Bondita who was standing near the gate of mela waiting for Anirudh. Bondita’s face starts losing the freshness and happiness.she is impaitently waiting for Anirudh..the mela is excuse her most desire is spending quality time with Anirudh.

the wait is going on,and it's end after 3 hours when all people start leaving mela after enjoying..and here sitll waiting for anirudh.

After three hours waiting for him,she start leaving the mela to aim at her house.
Bondita come to home and see Anirudh and saudamini talking about something while doing work on laptop.

Anirudh :arre bondita, kaha the tum,aur aagaye ho na toh ek cup chai bana do.

Bondita who is now have tears on her eyes somehow control it and say.

Bondita :mujhe acha nahi lag raha hai, aap mansion se le aye..

Saying that bondita leaves the hall as soon she can while hiding her tears she went to her room.

At room,
Bondita place her bag on cupbroad.she close the door of cupboard as soon She turn,she see Anirudh holding his ears.

Anirudh :sorry..
Bondita turn her face being upset with Anirudh as he forgot her.while Anirudh try to give excuse to him

Anirudh:Woh main kaam mein itna busy ho gaya ke bhul he gaya.
Main jtak batak karlo.

Anirudh start doing sit ups.
.Anirudh :1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...
bondita :bas bas.ho gaya abhi.
Lekin aaj maaf kar rahe ho, agle baar hoga na toh boumik uncle ke refile se goli mar dunge.

Anirudh :arre bade ladakiya ban gaye ho tum.
Bondita :main!!! aap jaise logo ne bana ya hai na.

They quarrelling cutely as a way of their sweet bond..but in the end they smile and share a friendly moment.

At night,

Anirudh come to bondita room who was reading magazines.

Bondita:Anirudh,kya hua aap yahan koi kam tha.
Anirudh :haan bohat important kam tha. Peche dekho woh mirror pe.

Bondita turn and see herself mirror.
Anirudh come to her and place a beautiful diamond necklace on her neck.