Chapter one

It was the day after the Arch-Illager had ran a raid in this once happy place. What place, you may ask? The Squid Coast, of course. Some building where still on fire, but over all no life was seen in the small village, but for maybe a Zombie or a skeleton.

It was quiet, but for some chirping birds. Then suddenly a black gooey liquid seeped from the ground, not bigger then a rain puddle, then out poped a fluffy inky demon.She wore A mustard colored bowtie and a Farmer like cloak.
She looked around in awe and saddness at the state of the village
"Guys," she exclaimed. "There is no danger, but- uh... just come through!"
Not long after she said that, some kind of golem like fox jumped out of the portal. "Whoooa..." gasped the fox. More creatures started jumping out of said portal. "Bendy, Where in the ever living frick are we???" Questiond a large ractangular creature. It seemed to be made of concrete and judging by the crack that revealed her insides, it was stuffed with pebbles.
"Looks like a village, but without the inhabitants." responded Bendy.
"No duh, I mean what universe!"
"Wall, I dont know! The portals always take me somwhere random, you should know this!"
Wall says silent, deciding that arguing with the ink demon would do no good. And she's right. Bendy can be very hard to beat in fights.

"Ooo! For a destroyed village, this place looks a lot better than hell!" Said Alastor, breaking the short silence. " Now my beloved son will be safer than ever!" Alastor held a short kid with a cup for a head as close to him as posible, earning a smal whimper from the small child. "...I cant...breath..." Alastor did not loosen the grip of his son, he just huged him tighter.

"...let's check this place out, there might be some... ahem..'Booty-" "BOOTY!?!?!" Inturupted the fox. "Now that sounds a lot better then fighting that evil villain wannabe!" The foxy started walking away from the group. Bendy let out a playful sigh "...thats Foxy, hahah!"

Everyone followed Foxy around the village. As they wandered around, they climbed up a steep hill and found a cottage watching over the village. There where also a lot of empty tents around. The sun had already set at this point and they could hear the moans of zombies and the rattling bones of skeletons.
Suddenly, Bendy felt pain shot up her spine from her left leg. "YOUCH! PERO QUE FUE ÉSO" no one understood what she said, but by the arrow that was lodged into her leg, they could tell they were in danger.
Bendy ripped the arrow out of her leg with a painful Yelp. Everyone looked around and realized that the undead had surrounded them. They all got their weaponds out.
(Bendy had a fence post, foxy had his hook, wall had....her magic, Alastor had his microphone staff thing, Mangle was ready to bite someone's head off, Soonic was going to stomp on them, and leaf also had a fence post)

Befor they knew it, a battle had started at the camp side of squid coast. Who knew such a small amount of creatures could defeat an entire army of Zombies and skeletons? Of course, they didn't go down without a fight. The all got a few arrows into them befor the skeletons went down.
And just as soon as the fight started, it was over.
Everyone was panting heavily.
"Good thing we fought Tails befor coming here...we would be dead by now if we didn't" said Foxy.
Mangle tried to reply, but all that was heard was static that only Bendy and Alastor seem to be able to understand. "I know right! And it's so much fun"
"I dont know what you said, but I'll just pretend that you agreed with me" said Foxy. Manvel just gave him an unamused look befor going up to Alastor who was taking Cuphead to the cottage so they wouldn't be in as much danger.

Everyone followed behind them. Alastor was about to open the door but Bendy grabbed his arm befor he could. "Dude, you have to knock first!" Everyone was silent for about 10 second before Al responded " ..This place is abandoned. What makes you think someone lives here??" Bendy took a second to process that thought. "Oh." Was all she said."...uh, ok just open the door." Alastor did just that. The everyone was laughing at how Bendy could be a demon yet do her best to be nice and polite. All Bendy could do was flush in embarrassment as she tried to forget what happened.
The inside the cottage was small, but cozy. There was enough room for them all.
"Alright" said Alastor. "This is how things will be; the boys sleep downstairs, and the girls will sleep upstairs. Got it?"
"What is this? Harry potter??" Asked Foxy jokingly
"HA! Oh I wish. It would be safer than this cursed land. My poor boy probably has PTSD from the zombie attack for earlier!"
"SHH" all eyes where suddenly on Leaf. He pointed to an already fast asleep wall. Everyone took the hint, not wanting to deal with an angry wall, and all went their own ways to find their sleeping rooms.
Bendy had to drag Wall upstairs. She struggled but eventually made it. The moment they made it into the room, Bendy fell face first on the floor and fell asleep. Wall was leaning against the wall, and Mangle had laid down near a window.

Tomorrow is another day...