Chapter 11

Thea POV.

I'm currently waving my hand having red Aura floating on my palm.

I smile until I hear something.

I turn and I'm face to face with 3 furies.

Oh crap. I blast a energy bolt at the middle sending her through the door.

The other two snarl and run at me but I use my telekinesis holding one in a red aura.

But the other kicks my stomach and pins me down and licks her lips.

Oh god.

Piper“ HEY!

Piper blows the one on me but it doesn't budge instead my father appears and rips it's head off.

The other two disappear I sit up and clutch my wrist the claws must've scratched me.

*Night*

Thea“ Piper I'll be fine in my room.

Piper“ No your my girlfriend so your staying in my room.

I laugh at her being overprotective.

Thea“ Alright let me change into my PJs

I enter my room but as I open my drawers I get grabbed from behind.

And I end up in a cave and I see multiple furs on the floor wait where am I?

Fury“ Pretty.

I turn around and see multiple furies obviously the one on the throne is the Queen.

She walks towards me and grabs my hand and twirls my hair with a smile.

Thea“ *kicks*.

I raise my hands having blue energy flow through my hands but a chain appears around my neck.

My powers disappear and the furies smirk.

Thea“ What's going on!?

The Queen walks around me and hugs me from behind her lips touch my neck which burns my skin.

Fury“ My name's Thyrix and your mine.

Oh god.

Piper POV.

I'm scrying for Thea but I can't find her!

Prue“ Piper we'll find her.

Piper“ How!?

Phoebe“ Found a spell that might work.

I run to the book of shadows and push Phoebe out of the way and see the spell.

Piper“ Powers of all I summon assist me in this time omen find what I need answer this plea.

A magical glow forms in front of us and I see Thea chained to a throne and the Fury Queen kissing her shoulder leaving burns.

Piper“ Oh hell no LEO!