Chapter 2

"HELLO AGAIN CHAT!! how are we today?" You yell a little too loud into your mic as all of the veiwers start to get onto the stream.

User1746: I'm so happy today!
User1917: y/n! Im happy you're streaming today!
User276:POGG

"Today were going to be playing Minecraft alone but someone or someones might join us. Who knows chat, WHO KNOWS!! Did I just say someones? That's kinda cringe-ass nay-nay baby yeah chat?"[AHH just something Wilbur said before]
You said to chat. You couldn't believe you were actually in a good mood today. Hasn't happened in a while.

After about and hour of streaming, Technoblade joins the call.
"Yeah but chat isn't that weird of Tommy to-"
You start to say but when someone joins the call it interrupts you.
"Hallooo" Technoblade says happily to you.
"Hi Techno!" You said in reply.
"Watcha doin?" He asks.
"Nothing much. I was just building an underground base and telling chat about something Tommy did."

"What'd he do?" Techno asked in question.
"Well- also chat listen up if you want to know what im going to say because I didn't tell you guys much and I don't want you guys to ask me about it later, by then I would have forgot avery thing and-" you were cut off by Technoblade slightly laughing at you.

"What?" you said as your face heated and the butterflies went wild in your stomach. You were glad you were a faceless streamer so the stream go-ers didn't have to see you blush like crazy. "Nothing, it's just your rambling, it's cute." Techno said with his voice going quieter at the end. He was now blushing too, also glad he is a faceless streamer. "Uhm anyways Tommy blew up my old underground base and stole my horse, some diamonds and other loot. I plan to kill him later." You said kinda awkwardly.

User16: IN GAME RIGHT??
Tommyinnit: YOU BITCH DON'T KILL ME!
User15: Omg Tommy?
User14: Ask Techno to help you!

You read chat as it was speeding on your screen. "Good idea chat- WAIT TOMMY?" You said screaming slightly. "Is Tommy in your chat?" Techno asked curious and laughing. "Yes he is. Well that plan is a bust." you said angrily.

Pig man 🐷
Just kill him later before you end stream

U/n
Alright. Help me?

Pig man 🐷
Yeah yeah

Gosh finally you'll be able to kill Tommy.
Well, speak of the devil he just joined the call. "Techno, are you and your woman going to kill me" Tommy asked. "She's not 'my woman' Tommy." Techno said sounding a little sad. It hurt you when Technoblade said those words. Do you like him? Not sure. I think it's too early into the story *wink wink*
------------------------------------------------------------------
Uhm this ia hella short but I thought it was okay like this
Sorry the update too long but here
Words:482