Pleasure?

Me & my friend despise cyan and green pups - especially cyan, so I did this! (no hate to people who be cyan and green pups, we were grinding and we kept thinking cyan was diamond. And I just hate green because I always got it when I try and be purple. )

This story may be disturbing to some, no it is not lemon, nor R@p3. These kaiju's have been together for a while, just not much interaction.

⚠ This story contains detailed killing, sadistic behavior, masochism, Bleeding out, etc. Please do not read if you're not uncomfortable with these subjects. Slimepupdragons are not children, all characters are 20 and up. ⚠

It was dark, the two slime dragons got up, flying towards the pool area, one was cyan, his name was xii. The other was green, he was named Everest. The two were in a polyamorous relationship with a certain kaiju, they weren't the most stable, but they loved them. Not for them being themself. They gave them pleasure. They could hurt them, and they wouldn't care, it felt so good. That's all they wanted from them, and the kaiju knew.

The kaiju knew.

The two spotted their boyfriend, he Glew up brightly in the dark, he is a lantern shark after all, but they didn't care. Hell, he even looked ugly to them. They came for one thing only. As the two went on both sides of the shark, he quickly grabbed them by their throat. The dragons stifling a choke as the shark threw them down, this wasn't how it normally went-? Why is the shark doing this now? Beats them, they wouldn't care. They NEVER cared. They'll care now. As the shark dug his nails into the cyan one's neck, foaming and drooling from the mouth as if he were rabid, he didn't forget the other, the other was being held by the lantern shark's NEW lover, the slime pup enjoyed this though, he always did, that's why he despised him the most. He wanted to rip it to shreds, kill it. Beat it. End it. As his nails went through to the other side of the slime dragons' neck, ripping the slime dragons' body into half, breathing heavily he whipped around, still looking out of it. 

Blank.

WHERES HIS LEGS!? Please help, he's bleeding, it doesn't hurt... He doesn't want to die. He loves his life, only his life, and he wonders why the shark did this? He was bleeding out, he wanted to end it faster, crawling to the border, all the humans were sleep, as he chuckled silently, touching the border... Blood splattered everywhere. Humans will have to clean that up later.