Prologue

Plot

Colonel Pushpendra Batra, founder of Parakram SAF Academy comes out of retirement and starts a civilian training program due to the increased terrorist activities and promises the minister that if he fails in his mission he would return all his medals to the ministry which he has earned in his life. He chooses his 3 best special agents to carry out this program: Special Agent Karan Shergill, a very strict and brave commando; Special Agent Sanjana Dubey, a rough and tough commando and Special Agent Faizuddin Siddiqui, a cheerful and flirt guy who has his commitment reserved only for his country. The academy is in Deolali.

Dr. Monami Mahajan is of kind-hearted and helpful nature and has decided to join the training against her father's wishes. Her best friend is Siddharth Ganju, a comfort & drone flying lover and happy-go-lucky guy, and he is her world. Both of them are quite close. She sees Karan who is trying to stop Bala, a pick pocketer who has stolen his wallet and picks up a fight with him thinking him to be a bully and creates a terrible first impression. The recruits arrive and Karan asks them to trek in the forest to enter the academy. He thinks that while trekking the weak recruits will quit. All the recruits come inside the academy by the allotted time but Monami, who almost reaches the gate, goes back to help Koel, another recruit, and gets late by 30 seconds. Karan doesn't allow her but Monami convinces Colonel Batra that she is fit for the academy and she too is admitted. She earns the name "Monami Tsunami" from the trainers and "Rani Sahiba" from Karan for her privilege while she calls Karan "Khadoos Shergill".

Problems increase for her as Sid arrives at the academy and claims her to be his fiancée. She denies it but as Sanjana beats him, she accepts it. Sid claims to be suffering from a rare heart disease and Mrs. Batra throws an engagement party for Sid and Monami. Sid likes Sanjana but Sanjana rejects him and his gifts as she is already engaged though she doesn't mention it. Karan gets angry and locks up Sid and doesn't give him food or water. Sid gets unconscious and the cadets divide into two teams as they take sides: one saying Sid is at fault and the other saying Karan is too strict and it's his fault. Ambar Rawat, who hates Karan for his medals and qualifications gets a video of the fight in the academy between Karan and Monami and asks the minister for an enquiry against Karan. Karan is set free of the inquiry after a few events.

After some events, Monami falls in love with Karan and becomes friends with him while Siddharth and Sanjana too become close. The cadets too become like family. Karan too starts to feel for Monami but ignores them due to his past trauma of losing his brother whom he loved very much. Koel is helped by the cadets and trainers to set herself free from her abusive husband. Monami proposes Karan but he refuses to it, though not saying that he doesn't feel for her. Faizi and Koel come closer while Monami gathers herself and puts a strong face and after some events gets to know Karan's whole past and she sets him free from her love to not become a burden on him. Karan starts realizing his love and soon accepts being in love with Monami in front of Faizi. Here enters the scene Sanjana's regressive fiancé Kundan and Sid and Monami's good friend Dr. Aneesh who loves Monami from their college days, making Karan jealous, insecure and possessive, and even brings out a new lover boy side of his. Sid gets heartbroken upon learning about Kundan and Sanjana. Karan and Monami console Sanju and Sid over this while Sanju leaves the academy. Karan-Monami spend some quality time together while Sid takes a break from the academy to overcome the recent happenings. Seeing them close, Aneesh conspires to create misunderstandings between them in which he succeeds leading to Karan-Monami having a heated argument. Karan realizes his intentions to degrade him in front of Monami. Later, Karan along with other SAF trainers and cadets go on a rescue mission during a landslide. Karan was worried about Monami being stuck in the landslide but he soon finds her safe, much to his relief. The duo again become close and soon Monami becomes inconsolable after finding Sid's hoodie and wallet on the site. Kundan is revealed to be involved in illegal activities. Soon Sid calls Monami and informs about him being fit and fine. Aneesh plans to kill Karan by trapping him inside a very weak cave but Monami sees Karan going inside and follows him. The duo gets close and Karan confesses his love for her but she gets unconscious due to hypothermia. Both of them are rescued while Karan starts doubting Aneesh.

Later, an attack is expected on Parakram SAF on Republic Day by Revolutionary People's Front (RPF), an extremist organization. It's leader Kanu Pandya (KP)'s daughter Dhanu takes the guise of Pushpa and manages to enter the academy as an event manager by killing the real one to kill Karan as he failed their plans and almost arrested KP two years back.

Karan learns that Monami didn't hear his confession and gets upset while she is confused by his changed behavior towards her. Sid too figures out that Sanjana isn't happy with her marriage and loves him and reaches her village to stop her wedding.

In Republic Day's function, Karan finds bomb in the mike which get defused timely and the other one too is defused. Pushpa decides to kill Karan anyhow but Faizi finds out her reality and is injured by her. Monami somehow figures out the truth from Faizi and informs Karan but is held hostage at gunpoint by Pushpa. She manages to run away using Monami as a pawn. Monami recalls the cave incident but wants Karan to confess again and pesters him, and he gives into it after some pestering and confesses his love. Monami is elated while Sid starts to implement his plan. Monami and Karan share some cute and romantic moments together and go on a date while Sid is determined to break Sanju's marriage. He later learns Kundan's truth but Sanju's disbelieves him. Aneesh vows to separate Karan and Monami and pretends injured to keep Monami occupied, which Karan learns of. Aneesh calls Dr. Deepak, Monami's father, to the academy who manages to create misunderstandings between her and Karan while Kundan's boss KD enters. Kundan realizes about Sid and Sanjana and kidnaps him, who vows to not let the marriage happen at any cost. Sanjana goes to rescue Sid in which she succeeds but gets caught by KD. Karan and Monami finds Sid. They with the help of Koel and other SAF members rescue Sanjana and other girls and gets Kundan and KD arrested. Sid tries to make Sanjana accept her love