Grim Endings and Not So Happily Ever Afters...

I gulp, embracing myself for what is about to come. I press my nails deep into my palms, creating an almost sort of soothing pain, preparing me for whatever life decides to throw at me next. My eyes squeeze shut, the alarming image of the shadow enlarging too much for me to handle. I can feel tiny beads of a mixture tears and sweat dripping down my face, possibly enough to create a puddle. Right now, I wish I have more time to properly relish life, a wish that probably will never come. 

"Why my dear, were you hiding from me? Don't you realise that death is inevitable." Echoes the gravelly voice of the Soul Snatcher, the sound much louder than I had expected it to be. The foul stench grows stronger and more putrid, as the spawn of Satan comes closer to me. My heart beats faster and faster as the violent crack of his foot contacting with the cold metal floor grows louder. I crouch into a fetal position, slowly rocking forwards and backwards, not knowing what to expect of next. Many have said that the Soul Snatcher works spontaneously, none of his two 'soul snatching' are the same. Perhaps, he will spare me. But then again, I know that this isn't a Disney movie where miracles occur, with a wave of a wand or a 'bibbity bobbity boo'. Here on Earth, we're only welcomed with grim endings and not so happy ever afters.

  ****@LunaticBunny****  

Yup... Me Again!!!

And a round of applause for our first challenger!!! LunaticBunny, This is Awesome! And to the rest of you...I'm still waiting... (Tapping Foot)

Oh and one more thing... Dnt forget to give me a chapter title along with your ending!