A Familiar Face

I feel air escaping my body and re-entering just as quickly. I feel I've forgotten how to breathe. I feel nothing but fear as I hear the voice of the hunched shadow. I feel my eyes water, as dread takes over me. 

My life flashes before my eyes as I'm moments away from being taken from this Earth. I remember my family. I regret my last words to them and wish to turn back time but know it's hopeless. I remember my 5th birthday party. The last time the entire family were together. I remember my mum's optimism, my dad's pessimism. The two always did fit together like yin and yang. Finally, I remember my elder brother. His eyes that looked like he had seen countless wars in a matter of seconds. His scar in the shape of seed, as if his life is always starting again. 

I peek through one of the few gaps in the boxes in front of me to see the face of who... Or what will take my life. My eyes search the room and stop at a looming shadow: The Soul Snatcher. I'm left frozen not believing my eyes. Before I have time to turn my head away and hide from my inevitable doom, I'm met with the dark, hollow eyes of my killer. I have my back to the boxes and swiftly move my head, although I know it's too late. I hear slow, booming footsteps approach. I close my eyes and brace myself for my impending fate... I hear the boxes behind me crash to the ground, I turn my head to see a masked figure. The Soul Snatcher? I'm left perplexed as the figure takes off his mask and reveals his identity to me... 

My eyes bulge from my head as I see the face of my captor. His face ridden with scars and burns giving him a horrid, putrid look. His skin looks to be peeling off, his eyes bloodshot. Just on the edge of his cheek I notice a most distinctive scar...

@Anglerfish

Me Again =D...

And we have our second challenger. Well done anglerfish... awesome End - And thanks for living us with a cliffhanger (!) 

For everyone else... I'm Waiting...