Play Date

(A/N: Inspired by chapter 251 and the Play Date song of Melanie Martinez. No thoughts. Head empty. Hanma x Mitsuya brainrot because of that one goddamn panel that Wakui had teased us. Me and my dirty shipping ass is at it again. I don't own anything from the franchise. Respective ownership belongs to Ken Wakui for this wonderful manga and Melanie Martinez for this catchy song).

You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away

You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play

I'm walking to your house, nobody's home

Just me and you and you and me alone

"Seems like the battle's getting to a certain point." Mikey drawled out in a lackadaisical voice as he gazed around at the ongoing fight beneath the high platform that he's sitting on.

"I'll leave it to you, Hanma." Mikey gave a sideways glance to Hanma who appeared behind him.

A manic grin appeared on Hanma's face as he pulled down the mask from his face. "...Okay."

His gaze lingered for a few more seconds at the silver haired man with the dragon tattoo showing on the other side of his head.

This was going to be fun.

We're just playing hide and seek

It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you

I don't want to play no games

I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

The fight still ongoing between the two gangs but it was now in favor with Toman as several members of the Kantou Manji laid down on the ground unceremoniously.

"Chifuyu!" Hakkai greeted enthusiastically despite the bruises on his face and body.

"You did great Sendou!" Mitsuya smiled triumphantly at them.

Chifuyu grinned widely in response as he slung Akkun's body into his right shoulder.

"Somehow I did it." Akkun beamed at them in victory despite being exhausted beside Chifuyu.

However, their moment of brief respite and tranquil was shattered when a familiar voice and presence came into view in front of them.

"Yo, the survivors of death." Hanma greeted them with a lazy grin on his face.

"...Hanma." Mitsuya narrowed his eyes at him as his lips curled up in disgust.

"Play with me too!" Hanma shot him a playful wink which made his hackles rose.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways

Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?

You never share your toys or communicate

I guess I'm just a play date to you

"You bastard! How dare you talk to Taka-chan like that?" Hakkai growled menacingly at Hanma.

"Ohohoho. Now don't get mad at me. I just wanna play with you guys for a bit. It's not that bad right?" Hanma crooned out in delight.

Mitsuya tried to intervene and placed a hand on Hakkai's shoulder to stop him from doing anything reckless. "Easy there Hakkai. Don't let his words rile you up. Y'know how dirty and underhanded Hanma can be." He glared daggers at Hanma's direction.

Hanma feigned a hurt feeling at his words. "Awww... why you gotta be like that Taka-chan? I think it's very lucky of me to face the other legendary twin dragon don't y'think so?" He shot him a devious smirk as his words dropped in a sweet yet mocking voice.

"You—."

"Hakkai." Mitsuya cut him off in a simple yet deadly voice.

Hakkai paused and blinked at him. "Taka-chan?"

"Stand back. I'll face him."

"W-what...?"

"You heard me. I won't be repeating myself." Mitsuya replied darkly as he quickly charged towards Hanma's direction and swung a fist at him to which Hanma took on the defense and put both of his arms securely on his face to block his attack.

We're just playing hide and seek

It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you

I don't want to play no games

I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

"You're a one feisty dragon aint'cha? Kinda like it. Compared to your other half who's a bit uptight and no fun." Hanma chuckled lightly as he tried to clock him on the jaw as a response.

Mitsuya reacted quickly and stepped away, growling lightly at him.

"Don't you fucking dare bring him up on this fight you asshole!" Mitsuya tried to give him a roundhouse kick to which Hanma easily dodged it and retaliated by swinging his fist right into the other side of his face that had Mitsuya stumbling back into the ground.

Hanma didn't waste his time as he quickly pinned Mitsuya into the ground and his golden irises locked against his lavender orbs intently that made the other freeze in his spot and hitched his breath.

"You're like a seraphic yet feral cat y'know? It makes you more intriguing in my eyes." Hanma said lowly as his voice dropped into an octave.

A shiver ran down Mitsuya's spine at his proximity and the hot breeze of his breath fanning against his skin.

What the actual fuck?

"Damn you to hell. Let me go you bastard." Mitsuya hissed as he tried to knee him in vain. Hanma quickly pull away and let him go.

"Continue to entertain me Taka-chan. Maybe you'll get a reward right after this fight as one of the survivors." He smiled silkily at him.

A part of Mitsuya had malfunctioned at that unnecessary attention and bedroom eyes alone.

But he decided to kill that emotion right away. "Go entertain yourself asshole. I won't let you treat this fight like it's some game to you." He retorted sharply.

He needed to put Hanma into his rightful place anyway.

You know I give a fuck about you everyday

Guess it's time that I tell you the truth

If I share my toys, will you let me stay?

Don't want to leave this play date with you

(A/N: Mitsuya's milkshake brings all the pretty, bad boys into his yard. First, the Haitani brothers. Ran smirking at him after the damn fight. Then, Hanma teasing and flirting with him in that one panel. My God Wakui. You're feeding the fandom with these delicious shipping materials once again and I couldn't resist to make a short one shot about them. But can't blame these gorgeous mfs to flirt and tease him because Mitsuya is our handsome, perfect boy in the franchise and it's hard to resist his charms. So, what's the ship called anyone? Because I'm boarding on this ship).