♥︎crazy encounter...✍︎

Ok so this is gonna take place with older mha characters so kirishima and bakugo are maybe in their late 20's and still are in hero work and have gotten Larger in the muscle compartment.
I do hope you enjoy! Also

Warning, talk of sexual content and may have contribute to said content⚠️
————————————————————————

Bakugo and kirishima had been living together for maybe 2 years with hero work being their main supply of money. Kirishima had gotten so muscular that bakugo didn't know if it was kirishima, the loving shark boy who's been his best friend and boyfriend sense Highschool, or a hot dilf model you can see on the cover of a magazine every two weeks. Bakugo had gotten so many scars and muscle build like kirishima, that kirishima had still seen his hot headed best bro but just with more of his sexual desires peeking thought... his manly urge to bend him over if you will.

The hero agencies they went too, had made contracts with local magazine artist to add more attraction to their paper which led to kirishima wearing little to no clothing while still keeping privacy and bakugo almost fully naked with underwear representing his hero outfit. Even some collaborations were done between them, a few flirts from kiri and snarky remarks from Baku, they made a whole magazine about the two... with a few... photos? You admit you kept quite a few once they came out.

You were a small singer and model, not enough to be fully recognized but you liked how much people liked your music(especially bakugo and kirishima). Bakugo never admitted he liked your music on his calm nights but he liked to hear your voice and your most recent podcast Chanel where you talked about the upcoming news or your opinion on things, some gave you backlash but you didn't mind, and that's what he loved. You music was calm and soft but also can be hype and up beat. Bakugo liked your singing voice, it soothed him, and he'd be lying if he said you weren't attractive.

Well to the story, bakugo and kirishima decided to go out with open minds to people.. and let's just say they can't remember much but they do remember that morning vividly.

Bakugo woke up to kirishima freaking out looking everywhere.
"What the hell is up with you?" Bakugo said with a scowl turning slowly into shock when he realizes he's not in his house... the walls had a soothing (f/c) tint and patterns that represent plants and vines running up the walls.the furniture was calming colors but we're all just... there? Not decorated, just plain. You say to this day you had a plan but never got to it because of your "schedule".

"W-well" the red head explained "do you remember what we did last night...?"

"Uh I remember drinking a bit but I don't know how we got in here, especially nak-..." it's the face he made that almost had kiri chuckle but the situation Could be serious for them...
Bakugo looked over kirishimas shoulder to find a small figure, compared to them at least. did... did they?

Kirishima scooched and pushed you in between them, they saw your neck littered with bites, hickeys, bruising, and.... Stuff. Let's just say you got it "rough"

He then recognized your (h/c) hair then turned you over, his eyes widened and darted to kiri. They both stiffened when you started to move and once you got up they both pretended to be asleep. You winced at the incredible pain you felt on your lower half and you realized the two large males on both of your sides. You sighed and walked out, well... limped? You put on a robe to cover the crazy amount of marks that littered your form. "Good Lord.... what in the hell happened.." You groaned and walked out to make coffee and breakfast for the two. Might as well.. seeing as you... kidnapped them? And they got back at you maybe?? You didn't know and we're currently two tired to care..

Once you left kirishima and bakugo had a... discussion.. about you being a pretty popular singer in their eyes and then being in your bed, let alone being in your pants. But they both decided to try and... communicate? Just to see if they can get anything from behind the scenes. They got some robes you thankfully left out that fit nicely around them and briefly having a bit of a show. Then They walked out to you cooking? It smelled delightful with the eggs and bacon filling the rooms. You looked over and quickly avoided eye contact not knowing what to say, you made slight small talk by asking them their names.