♡⇢♥︎face me bitch♥︎⇠♡

This story will have my art in it but you do not possess the ocs physical traits unless you want too.

Hope you all enjoy this writing! <3

☠︎⇢⚔︎𖨆✍︎

It was all a mistake... they were not supposed to see her... you were a 'retired' anti hero.. saving those who you see as innocent and killing those who have wronged you and others. And now your little girl to protect, Saita honō, your little flame. She was now 5 after the incident that caused her birth... she was a polite little girl who was loud but put people into their places if needed... you were there for her constantly. Not leaving her side unless it's for work... she had fluffy ash blond hair with black tips, crimson eyes to go with, possessing your frame and shape... she was the image of the two that you had to leave behind... leaving you with a child to take care of... it haunted you dearly as you wanted to go back... but you couldn't...

You were searching for honō at the park.. only to see her with her exact opposite.. a boy with hair with black roots and ash blonde tips, a shark tooth smile... crimson eyes... you thought of the worst and called for her... two figures walking up to her then crouched down... one tall ash blonde man put his hand on her head with a scowl... a red haired man kept standing and looked down to her with a sharp smile... she looked so scared then called for you... mama instincts.

You were fuming... wanting people away from your daughter.. you got close enough to pick her up.. quickly activating your quirk to mask your face and walked away quickly.. leaving the three men baffled..

(For reference! This is an oc of mine for mha her quirk called hell hound! She can heat up her body temperature to the point of melting the strongest metal! Nothing can get past her heat! She can create extra bone extruding from her body and the spine like tail, depending on how she uses it, can be used as a sword or a whip! The whip ofc being a flame! Draw backs are if she gets too hot! She could very well get high degree burns if she doesn't stay focused on the flames around her body and others! You do not possess any of her physical traits or her past, purely her intentions and her quirk)

(Inspired by ghost rider ✨✨)
(It's missing in the pic but you will have horns, any horns you want but preferably small demon ones. Adds some spice✨)

After the events.. you felt watched..
You ended up just going home with a pouting honō at your hip. Once you were home, the sun was setting, and honō was ready for bed. Once dinner was finished you heard a knock on the door.. opening it to see a small lady with long brown hair and brown eyes... she was wearing a suit and seemed very polite with her hands In front of her. "Hello there! My names alokai! I've been sent here by mr bakugo katsuki and mr kirishima ejiro! You've been seen with a child that resembles them and I'm just here to ask you some questions!" She said with a cheerful tone... you stared her down... noticing one of her buttons had a camera like bulb... you stepped aside and told her to take her shoes off and to follow you into the living room..