PROLOG

It was saturday morning while we were preparing all the things to go on a trip. We were going to Jack's house, which was on a lake. His fathers let us spend the weekend there. 

We were going all the gang, Aiden and Liam are waiting in the car. Me and Mara were getting the bags down in the car. Jack and his sister were already in their house waiting for us. After a half an hour we were in the car, while Aiden was driving and the others were sleeping or listening to music. I was watching through the window as the sky pass.

Later we arrived at the house, it was bigger than we expected. We went inside and Alice; his sister, gave us a tour. We arrived at a door, and she told us never to open it.

Afterwards, we prepared dinner, which consisted of grilled chicken and vegetables.

Me, Mara and Alice were cooking, and the guys were playing a game on the TV.

We finished eating dinner and we decided to watch some movies.

While watching the movie I started having the feeling that someone was watching us.

We listened to a loud noise coming from above. Mara was upstairs in the toilet and Liam was sleeping on the couch. So, me and Aiden decided to go see what happened. We were going up the stairs when a stream of blood came out of the door that we were told not to open.

Jack and Alice were downstairs waiting for us to return. Aiden and I looked at each other and decided to enter. There was no light, Aiden was first finding the switch.

When the light came up, I screamed so loud that I might have run out of eardrums.

The body of Mara was opened from her stomach. And her face was looking at us. Her eyes were red from crying and there was a stream of tears rolling down her eyes. 

I looked for Aiden but he was paralyzed watching another door getting opened.

From that door two men and one woman came into the room.

When they saw us, I could recognize Jack’s fathers.

They came to us and one of the men took us from the wrist, and sitted up on two chairs. The chair had iron rings that they put around our wrists and ankles. The other men gave us a strab of some liquid that made us see blur until the last thing I heard was:

-See you soon kids - with a laugh in the background. After that everything went black.

(***)

This is an actual scene of the book but to understand it you will need to read it all...

Bye bye <333