Chapter 1-The Begining

Hi my name is Billy Preston on I'm 13 years old and this is the story of how one summer became the worst summer of our lives  for me and my buddies  for breaking a very expensive window in a lady's house who lives next door to the field while we were playing baseball
It was augest15, it was an extremely hot and sunny day and me and my buddies were all out on the field playing ball like we always did at Harbour field.
There was Mike and Chris Joey Jason Justin Dean and Derek, and me of course, we we were inseparable friends we did everything together, including loosing their virginity to girls at a party on July 4th. We all decided this was going to be the day of their independence from their virginity .
We were all dancing with different girls in the basement of a house where the party was being held and each one of us got a chance to take a girl into one of the bedrooms on one side of the basement where the party was. There was a bed in there and a dresser that was filled with condoms.
The pressure to be having sex at PS 102 was constant and unrelenting. Taunts of all different varieties for hot girls at boys and girls who were still not sexually active so the boys all decided this was going to be the summer that they had their first time.
Anyway August 15, we were all  playing ball when   Jason  hit a long hard ball to center field and
SMASH
A large stained glass window shattered into pieces shards of glass flying everywhere in the Outfield.
"oh shit" all the boys said to each other
A large and very angry woman stormed out of her house don't look on her face was angry hair flying everywhere sweat rolling down her face
" ok" she began
"who was the little bastard who broke that expensive stain glass window"
The boys look at each other in stone silence not willing to give up one of their friends to this woman.
" ok you little bastards, you are all comming with me"
One by one she and a couple of the other ladies from the neighbourhood Who heard the window goes smash grabbed up all the boys and brought them into her house into the rec room.
" what you think is going to happen now"
All the boys shook their heads
Mrs. Henderson, the woman who got her window broken lock the boys in the rec room I went to the phone. After calling all of the boy's parents she went to the closet and Got the large Blue wooden hair brush that she used to spank.
She smiled and slapped it happily in her hand very gently thinking to herself this was going to be fun never having spanked that many young boys before.
She waited a few more minutes she wanted the boys to Stew just a little bit more and worry just a little bit more but finally 15 minutes later she came back to the rec room holding the large blue hair brush that she used to spank. The boys look at her petrified it was large and dark blue and wooden and looked like it had been used several times because some of the paint was gone on it and it also look like it had a few Nicks and crevices on it. Immediately the boys got really scared and started wetting their pants. Urine flooded down there jeans through their jeans soaking their their jeans as well as their tighty whities. Mrs. Henderson smiled gleefully it's just seem to be better than she thought.
" ok boys, take all those wet clothes off" she commanded
The boys looked at her as she tapped out hairbrush in her hand impatiently. The boys quickly stripped off all of their wet clothes, standing there butt naked, their  manhood standing straight up.
" ok billy" your first
Billy went up to mrs. Henderson nervously and she bent him over the couch and gave him 15 wacks on the bear behind, that we cried audibly as the blue handled hair brush hit his behind and that was over. After each of the boys was punished mrs. Henderson grabbed their wet clothes saying
" I'm going to wash and dry your clothes but I'm not going to let you all standing around naked, so since you all wet your pants like babies I'm going to be putting you into diapers all of you"
"holy fucking shit" they all thought of themselves
" you've got to be kidding"
"im not, your parents all said I could punish you any way I saw fit"
The boys looked at each other absolutely shocked this was bad and it was going to get even worse but the worst thing was they couldn't believe that their parents would let them be punished anyway this woman soft fit this is terrible and only going to get worse.
Mrs. Henderson went to the next room and brought out a bag of abena L4 diapers two containers of baby powder.
" ok who wants to go first" mrs. Henderson said with a big smile on her face
The boys just looked at each other no one really wanted to go first this was going to be the most humiliating thing ever being 13 and Back in Diapers.
" ok, since no one wants to be first I'll just have to pick someone to be first and that is"
Mrs. Henderson scanned all of the boys standing there completely naked this was going to be a really hard choice because they were all worthy of this punishment
"jason" she said finally smiling.
She grabbed Jason by the arm out of the line of boys and laid him on the fold-out cot.
" looks like you got hairs down there, well we can't have that"
Mrs. Henderson carefully shaved off the few pubic hairs that Jason had between his legs and pulled out a  Diaper from the bag. She lifted his legs up and slid the diaper under his little behind and then lifted him down in the middle of the diaper. After carefully taping the diaper to his hips she poured some baby powder down the front of the diaper and gave him a Pat on the behind.
"there your done"
Jason stood up and looked at himself just hope none of the guys or girls from school see him now or he would be so embarrassed
This process went on until all of the boys were standing in a diaper
"dont you all look so cute"
The boys all Winced in  embarrassment this was terrible and  getting worse.