0.1

Shotos POV:

I've been going out with Izuku for about 6 months now. Every school day we meet in the library in the morning, during breaks and lunch. I love him. A lot. But sometimes it upsets me when he doesn't want to be seen with me in public. The thing is, I don't want to push him because he hasn't fully come out yet.

The whole school knows I'm gay. Nothing that bad has happened to me, though last year I did get bullied by the football team. It's the next year now, not much has changed. I walk through the corridors, eager to see Midoriya. I hold my phone in my right hand and soon hear a ding coming from it. I jerk it towards my face and see a message from my boyfriend. "Cant wait to see u <33" 

I gently smile at the text and continue walking through the ear-piercing halls. I turn to a hallway with multiple rooms, the library being one of them. I started walking faster, hoping he's there. 'I end up going to the area we normally meet, but he's nowhere to be seen. "Izuku?" I inspect the room, but I can't seem to find him. 

I look back at my phone and go to my messages. I see one I missed, "Can we meet up at break instead?" It says. Oh. I sigh, reaching to put the phone back in my bag. The silence ends when the speakers announce "Happy new year, UA high. Uh, don't forget there'll now be students from all school years in your new form groups. I hope you enjoy getting to know some fresh faces in registration each day." 

I walk out, checking my watch, seeing it's time to get to class. I head toward my form, seeing a bunch of new faces in my class. I stroll to Aizawa's desk and give a weak smile. "Oh, if it isn't Todoroki Shōto. Happy new year," He nods. "Hi, sir." I respond with a faint greeting.

"Let's see, where did I put you on the seating plan..." He scurries through his notebooks.

(For this, the desks will be like the ones in the UK schools. 1 desk with 2 pupils on it.)

"Ah, yes, you're over there." Sensei points to the right. "Next to Bakugou Katsuki." 

'Oh god.'

I have to admit, I'm scared of the sporty people in my school. Well, at least, some of them. After the way they abused me last year, I've tried avoiding them. And this Bakugou dude is one of the strikers in sports. So honestly, I was tense around him. 

"He's only a couple of months older than you. One of the sports guys too. I think you'll get along rather well." He spoke. I groan and walk over to the desk where all Bakugou does is give me a gentle glare, then back at his phone.

I wanted to stay on the right side with the popular kids, so when I sit down, I g-

'Woah...'

I stop and stare at him. I've never really seen this guy before. Only heard of him. But Jesus, he's cute. Well, not cute, handsome. But what the hell was I thinking! I already have a boyfriend. I throw my thoughts out the window and sit beside him.

When I'm seated, I look toward him. I guess he can sense someone looking at him, so he jerks his head to me. When he does, I get slightly flustered but say, "Hi," In a comforting tone. "Hi." He responds in a 'more can you shut up please' tone.

He leans back and pushes his hips forward to get a more pleasant position. I look forward and try hiding my smile.

 I look forward and try hiding my smile