God save the queen

I diddnt have a lot of time to write this so don't complain abt this one, ok?
I'm thinking about doing klauses pov soon. I think it's too early for now though.
I promise you the story gets better as you go along.

Hayleys pov:
I woke up with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Like a dent in my life. Something that needed to be fixed. I still don't know what it was. I decided to just brush past it since after all I was very tired and usually got stomach aches like this.
Whilst I was getting ready for school I made the stupid mistake of calling klaus , he seems to think I like him, I don't obviously. Well I mean he is hot, wait no Hayley Marshall he is not hot you idiot.

"Hi klaus"
"Why hello there little wolf, finally called to admit your feelings for me????"
"No klaus, I was wondering if you could give me a lift to school for today"
He sighed
"can't you just ask Rebekah"
"I would but she's with Marcel"
"So? Can she still not pick you up"
"No her and Marcel are dating again, when I texted her she said that Marcel was going to go with her to school, so Would you just hang up the phone and pick me up"
He's such a dick sometimes i swear to g0d I hate him.
The door bell rang a few minutes later and I was surprised to see kol instead of klaus at the door.
"Kol?"
"Yes"
"Weres's klaus"
"Oh he's skipping school today wich means-"
"Drive me to your house now" I cut him off
I diddnt want to hear another word. how dare he ,klaus mikaelson not pick me up and send his little minion to me instead. That bitch!
....

"YOU BITCH!" I screamed "When I ask you to pick me up I want you to pick me up I don't want you to send anyone! I want YOU to pick me up!"

"I'm sorry Hayley I diddnt know you cared that much"

He smirked

"Well I don't umm care" I stuttered

His beautiful blue eyes were staring right into mine and then at my lips.
"You look really pretty today"

"Shutup klaus" I slapped him in rage and ran out slamming the door behind me.

"Kol drive me to school"

.....

I was late to school but I really diddnt care I mean it's not like I could get detention or suspended. Ever since my mum died they haven't told me off once. Not even when I threw slime all over my teacher. I mean she called Rebekah ugly she deserved it.
I chuckled.
I remember that day it was one of the best days of my life, I had my first kiss with Stefan that day. We used to date but then we stopped because he fell in love with Caroline. I was mad at them at first but then I realised I never really loved stefan. I diddnt deserve him.

....

When I got home from school I felt sad. I hadn't seen Rebekah all day and all of my friends were setting up the party we're having next week whilst I was sat in the cafeteria eating my lunch alone.
Then klaus came to school but he avoided me. I thought it was because of what happened earlier today but when I went and apologised he just sighed, rolled his eyes and walked away.
You know what i'm gonna go over to his house and tell him what an idiot he is.

......

I rung the doorbell
"Hi Elijah could i please talk to klaus?"
"Sure he's in his bedroom"
"thank you"
Elijah is the sweetest guy. In fact I use to have a crush on him when I was 10 .
"Hi klaus" I peaked through the door giving him a look
He understood straight away and nodded.
"Im sorry for before"
I walked up to him and sat in his bed
"I diddnt mean to sound so rude I was just tired that's all"
He rolled his eyes once again.
Rage was building up inside of me

"Sorry klaus"
"Look Hayley I don't actually care"

He gave me a death stare. I get that it was a stupid thing to get mad over we shouldn't even be having this conversation but did he really need to be so rude?

"What have I done that made you hate me so much that you can't even look at me without hatred in your eyes?!" I cried
"Hayley please don't cry i'm sorry, i'm not mad at you I promise"

He pulled me in for a hug.
I've never hugged him before . I felt safe, like I was always meant to be in his arms. Always and forever
I gazed into his eyes and then at his lips.
I can't even remember how it happened.
He just slammed his lips against mine. Holding my waist up
If kol hadn't burst in when he did we would've probably done worse.
"oh so your going to sleep with him not me, wow is there something wrong with me?"
I scoffed
"trust me hayley im much better in bed."
"Get out kol" klaus yelled. "Ok let's just forget this ever happened."
"What!? No."
"What do you mean no?"
"Im sorry klaus but im not just gonna sit here and pretend nothing happened"
"But it's our only option I Medan your with that guy and im with Elena"
"Good bye" I yelled. Finding myself once again slamming the door.

I will never forget this even if I wanted to. I felt something in that kiss and it was the best feeling ever.

I stormed out of his room finding myself once again in the same situation as I was this morning.
I was on my way out when I saw her....
"Genevieve"

This chapter is not finished I still have to add a few things and improve it.
Ok so this chapter is quite literally the worst thing anyone has ever made but at least it wasn't just
"Hi"
"Hi"
'Gazed into eyes'
'Kis kis'