TIME TO LEAVE

After about an hour of bugging jinxx's and C.C about what they talked about all the boy's decided to go check ut the set up at the club well all except andreas c.c asked him to stay and help the girls .While they waited to go Natasha and andreas took showers first while kelcie and bri bri got out make up and hair stuff so Katt aja and rose mary got out the outfits for tonight .After Andreas and Natasha got out off the showers they dried off and got there clothes on . Aja and Rosemary hoped in the shower and did the same then Kelcie bri bri and aja did they same . After they were al done in the shower they helped each other with makeup while andreas did all the girls hair . An hour later the cars came and picked them up "are you guys nervous" asked Rosemary .In sync they all said "yes ." giggling and laughing at how that sounded with all their diffrent voices .They arrive just in time becuse the fans were starting to arrive hoping not to get seen Natasha says "lets go in through the back that way we won't be seen by the fans unless you guys wanna go hang out with the fans ?" Rosemay ,Andreas and Kelcie wanted to hang with the fans so that's what they did becuse they use to be just like the fans but not anymore but of course they still love the music .So Aja, Katt ,Natasha and Bribri went in trough the back door where they were met by andy and the boys ." Where is kelcie " asked jinxx . Bribri replied "with Rosemary and Andreas hanging out with the fans before they come backstage to whatch the show from there ". The boys smiled and replied "all right thanks ." Then  AA went on stage and made sure everything was setup right before playing there first song while Rosemary,Kelcie,and Andreas came back stage . C.C kissed Andreas on the lips quickly sitting him on his lap while Rosemary and andy were hugging . Jinnx was chatting with Kelcie about what her fave stone was and what her ring finger size was smiling . Bribri and jake were eating while aja Was with ashley makeing out before they went on while Natasha and Katt where watching James and Danny perform proud of there boys .