HERE AT LAST

Kelcie was the last to leave on the way out of pizza hut so she ran to catch up with them when she caught up Jinxx picked her up bridal style and carried her the rest of the way to the car then sat her on his lap kissing her head .Katt took the drivers seat and James took the passenger one leaving the rest of us in the back but not like any of them really minded.An hour later they finally got to the airport Jinxx gets out first opening the door for Kelcie smiling hoping to talk to the guys alone tonight or atleast C.C . 

Andreas and Rosemary grabed their bags and started to head inside while everyone else grabed thiers then went inside Kelcie grabed hers and started walking beside Jinxx smiling . Ater a few minutes they get inside and meet up with everyone at the gate where the plane is waiting for the plane to be ready so they can get on and head for long beach after 13 minutes of waiting they get on the plane and Jinxx makes sure he sits by Kelcie and holds her hand whispering in her ear  "i love you babe" Kelcie smiles and kisses Jinxx's cheek and whispers in Jinxx's ear back "I love you too " . Rose mary sat by Andy and laid her head on his shoulder while Bribri and jake talked about food .Andreas and C.C watched a movie . While both Katt ,Danny,James ,and Natasha talked about what songs AA was going to perform . Kelcie leans up and kisses Jinnxs softly on the lips and Jinnx kisses Kelcie back thinking about how he wanted to ask permisson for the suprise he had planned for Kelcie after the concert .Kelcie pulls from the kiss and looks out the window at all the pretty sights to see. After about two hours later it's dark and everyone is asleep except for Kelcie and Jinnx . Jinxx lays Kelcie's head on his chest and runs his fingers trough her hair untill she falls asleep then he gose to sleep himself .